PDA

View Full Version : £50 for a 30 minute tooth extraction Vs £1,000 for 3 hour root canal treatment

Monty92
05-10-2016, 02:29 PM
:rubchin:

****er's coming out, imo.

Pat Vegas
05-10-2016, 02:34 PM
:-( I will at some point have 4 or 5 top front teeth removed

Bad bridge done when I was a teenager from losing a tooth from ice hockey. when I was young has caused all my teeth to go bad. Well only 1 so far has gone bad but the rest are at the early stage of going bad :-( I will need some elaborate implants as there is no way I have having a denture at this age.

I will go to hungry to fix it.

Monty92
05-10-2016, 02:40 PM
:-( I will at some point have 4 or 5 top front teeth removed

Bad bridge done when I was a teenager from losing a tooth from ice hockey. when I was young has caused all my teeth to go bad. Well only 1 so far has gone bad but the rest are at the early stage of going bad :-( I will need some elaborate implants as there is no way I have having a denture at this age.

I will go to hungry to fix it.

Oooh blimey. That sounds expensive :-\

Pat Vegas
05-10-2016, 02:45 PM
I've been putting it off for a while now but the one tooth looks really **** and I am hiding it in photos.

The others might be savable. but I can't be paying UK prices. Is there some sort of dental insurance scam I can pull off.

Or maybe if you crash into my car I can hit them out with a hammer.

Monty92
05-10-2016, 02:48 PM
I've been putting it off for a while now but the one tooth looks really **** and I am hiding it in photos.

The others might be savable. but I can't be paying UK prices. Is there some sort of dental insurance scam I can pull off.

Or maybe if you crash into my car I can hit them out with a hammer.

Surely there's NHS options for you? Not for the implants, but the actual procedure?

Pat Vegas
05-10-2016, 02:50 PM
I should actually check into this. :hide:

Though NHS made the mess in the first place. When I saw the dentist recently I said I thought maybe it was smoking that made my tooth go bad. 'No it's this style of bridge we don't do it anymore we stopped about 15 years ago as it decays the other teeth'

:-(