PDA

View Full Version : Noticed we're being linked again with a double swoop

7sisters
05-10-2016, 10:34 AM
for Mahrez an Kante.
Just wonder how many of the Lester lads can replicate their form away from the team speereeet at the crisp bowl onto a bigger stage.
Kante probably the safer bet.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2016, 10:37 AM
for Mahrez an Kante.
Just wonder how many of the Lester lads can replicate their form away from the team speereeet at the crisp bowl onto a bigger stage.
Kante probably the safer bet.

Ah the crisp bowl - reminded me of some comedian making the comment that Jamie Vardy looked as if he had never eaten anything other than crisps in his life

Mo Britain less Europe
05-10-2016, 10:38 AM
The double we're likely to get is on the right:

Tony C
05-10-2016, 02:25 PM
My only worry is that Lester don't really have to sell :( would love the lad Kasper in goal...Vardy would be a huge improvement on anything we currently have but don't think is lot have to sell.

7sisters
05-10-2016, 02:41 PM
My only worry is that Lester don't really have to sell :( would love the lad Kasper in goal...Vardy would be a huge improvement on anything we currently have but don't think is lot have to sell.

Yep..So would Defoe. Another 15 goals from a piss poor supply line.
For a clapped out old *******, he just keeps scoring, doesn't he ?

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Yep..So would Defoe. Another 15 goals from a piss poor supply line.
For a clapped out old *******, he just keeps scoring, doesn't he ?

Jesus wept :rolleyes:

7sisters
05-10-2016, 02:53 PM
You can diss the boy all you want L. He'd have probably bagged a hatful at our place this season. Still, better to delude ourselves that Walcott is the more cultured forward and well worth the 100k per season we keep chucking at him eh ?
Just sayin like.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2016, 02:57 PM
You can diss the boy all you want L. He'd have probably bagged a hatful at our place this season. Still, better to delude ourselves that Walcott is the more cultured forward and well worth the 100k per season we keep chucking at him eh ?
Just sayin like.

No he wouldn't - he would be ****ed out the window after a couple of games. He's done well for Sunderland but there is a reason he is playing for Sunderland - strangely enough. Failure to acknowledge kind of undermines your argument

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 03:02 PM
No he wouldn't - he would be ****ed out the window after a couple of games. He's done well for Sunderland but there is a reason he is playing for Sunderland - strangely enough. Failure to acknowledge kind of undermines your argument

In fairness, he's scored goals wherever he went. He's just not played much football

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 03:07 PM
In fairness, he's scored goals wherever he went. He's just not played much football

Almost 600 games, according to Wiki. That's a decent shift, I think. It's the goals tally I'd be more concerned about, although even that isn't a disaster.

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2016, 03:08 PM

He hasn't played mainly because he is a completely one dimensional player who adds nothing else to the team and while he has a reasonable strike record, it isn't that special. Was pretty much a regular for a decent Spurs side in the mid-2000s and failed to score more than 13 goals in any one season. Almost Giroud-esque one might say.

to suggest that he could just parachute in and bang away goal after goal for us is pretty ridiculous

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Almost 600 games, according to Wiki. That's a decent shift, I think. It's the goals tally I'd be more concerned about, although even that isn't a disaster.

He has the GTG ration of a top, top stwiker, Wichard

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 03:10 PM
failed to score more than 13 goals in any one season.

Are you completely ignoring his 19 goal haul for the might Toronto?

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Are you completely ignoring his 19 goal haul for the might Toronto?

*For a decent Spurs side*

Whatever that is.

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 03:12 PM
*For a decent Spurs side*

Whatever that is.

I think LA might be a closet job, reg

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 03:13 PM

Yes, it's not too bad. It seems the lower he goes, the better he gets. Which is excellent news for all those leggy, busty blondes he seems to collect.

Phwoaar, as they say.

redgunamo
05-10-2016, 03:14 PM

I wonder if he's completed The Questionnaire :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2016, 03:16 PM

Steady on now

Luis Anaconda
05-10-2016, 03:17 PM

meh - It would be churlish to say he isn't done exceptionally well the last few weeks. He is just playing at his level

The Jorge
05-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Steady on now

I wasnt saying you were a bumder or nuffink #nttawwtsotoc