PDA

View Full Version : Jesus. Look at the state of this poor *******

Burney
05-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Imagine having that little self-esteem :-(

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/09/my-wife-prefers-masturbation-to-having-sex-with-me#comment-73865928

7sisters
05-09-2016, 01:09 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/09/my-wife-prefers-masturbation-to-having-sex-with-me#comment-73865928

Yes.. Here's the clincher - She has cheated on me a few times, too, and I have forgiven her.
Masturbation has **** all to do with it. The bloke no longer presses her buttons, therefore he should perhaps look at the real reasons why she sticks it out. Financial security at a guess ?

Sir C
05-09-2016, 01:09 PM

It would certainly appear to be time to move on, wouldn't it? :hehe:

It's not so much that she's a keen onanist; after all, each to his or her own, in this case literally as well as figuratively. No, the whole 'banging other blokes' thing looks to me like a clue that something's awry.

The Jorge
05-09-2016, 01:10 PM

Bloody women, they always make out like it's a binary choice

Burney
05-09-2016, 01:14 PM
It would certainly appear to be time to move on, wouldn't it? :hehe:

It's not so much that she's a keen onanist; after all, each to his or her own, in this case literally as well as figuratively. No, the whole 'banging other blokes' thing looks to me like a clue that something's awry.

I think this is my favourite response. Like the poor ******* didn't have enough problems, this cow wants to make him paranoid that he stinks as well. :hehe:

ClareLondon 2h ago

I'm sorry to say this, but there may be physical distaste. It may be that you have bad breath, or that she finds the taste of your saliva disasteful. It happens. There are smells that people don't like in the other person. Body odour, or semen. Some of these reactions one person has towards another may be completely beyond their control. People are apparently attracted at a very unconscious level, to invisible odours, never mind the ones we detect.

I have sometimes thought about a lover, christ, the squelchy way he chomps at his food. Yuk. With his mouth half open as he chews. And other stuff. Then, when you're in bed, you are already slightly repelled. Sometimes the way a bloke has shoved his tongue in my mouth, and slobbered, has turned me right off. One time I noticed a man sort of dribbling a bit as he was coming away from kissing me. It was hard to forget that. Usually you've got your eyes closed, but if you sneak them open and the guy is drooling, you think, ugh. Or the way he hurts your nipples when he touches you. Of does very cursory sweeps over your flesh and then wants to get down to it.

Of course there's bound to be stuff you don't like about her, too. Liking how someone is physically in all circumstances at all times is a bit unlikely. But in bed, it can be a deal breaker.

Any of these things, if you're in love, are nothing. You notice things here or there - they don't matter a jot. We all make noises, we all have our smells, we all do the things which the other person notices, doesn't especially like but never tells us and vice versa, because we respect each other's feelings.

But physical distaste can also turn someone off so they stop fancying you, stop being in love with you. To me, it sounds like this woman doesn't want the OP in her, on her or touching her.

But suppose it's just a simple thing, one thing - he has bad breath. And she can't bring herself to tell him. But you have a counselling session and it all comes out. So, he improves his mouth hygiene and things improve.

She's put you in the friend zone and you don't want to be there, so either there's a physical problem, or she's fallen out of love with you. Clearly what is needed is communication. To find out what the hell is wrong. Then you can make your decision.

Cliche things to remember. This isn't a rehearsal. You've only got one life. Time flies by. And then you're dead. And you're going to be dead a long time.

Good luck.