PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't quite hear the commentary at the end yesterday

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2016, 11:34 AM
but I assume Fernandinho got the man-of-the-match as Quinn was impressed by him getting away with persistent fouling. Particularly impressive was that having somehow managed to avoid being booked until the 90th minute he still had time to commit another bookable offence.

Oh - and not often you see a referee having to play two advantages in a counter attack - if only he had some power to clamp down on that sort of thing

PSRB
05-09-2016, 11:44 AM
but I assume Fernandinho got the man-of-the-match as Quinn was impressed by him getting away with persistent fouling. Particularly impressive was that having somehow managed to avoid being booked until the 90th minute he still had time to commit another bookable offence.

Oh - and not often you see a referee having to play two advantages in a counter attack - if only he had some power to clamp down on that sort of thing

I've said it before but Anthony Taylor and Jon Moss are 2 of the worst referees I've seen in my lifetime

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2016, 11:53 AM
It got to the point when I almost wished Mike Dean was in charge

PSRB
05-09-2016, 11:56 AM

I mean the chested interception from Jack's throughball was just a special piece of ineptitude (nice control, mind)

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Almost made it a hat-trick of getting in the ways - takes some doing

Ash
05-09-2016, 12:17 PM

He might have celebrated our goal, given how he gets all excited when an advantage is played and a goal is scored. His Spurs v Villa celebration was superb.

Luis Anaconda
05-09-2016, 12:20 PM
He might have celebrated our goal, given how he gets all excited when an advantage is played and a goal is scored. His Spurs v Villa celebration was superb.

Very true ......