PDA

View Full Version : Best day of the seaso , highest finish since 2005 and spurs its happened again. What

modd
05-08-2016, 05:17 PM
what a ****ing day. ****ing gutsy effort coming twice behind at city . we now come from behind at
liverpool
west ham
man city
spurs

unbeaten since march and our highest finish since 2005 and spurs will never ever ever finish above us again. their ****ed . bye bye spurs. ****s

I told you we catch them because their the biggest choke artists of all time. what is the point of tottenham football club. they should give up and support us.

well done to arsene. 8 games unbeaten now our longest unbeaten run of the season

barrybueno
05-08-2016, 05:25 PM
They only need a point at Newcastle to **** you up modd. More than likely a relegated Newcastle at that. Bit early to celebrate bruv.

modd
05-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Mate their ****ed. newcastle will beat them even if down . spurs always bottle it .

spurs are mentally gone . They always choke and good news is they will not ever finish above us in our lifetimes. its over for them. their ****ed. two points from their last three shows their chokers and a pointless ****ing club. they have no class and should disband.

they will never ever ever finish above us and next week will be huge ****ing party like 2006, 2012 and 2013 were.

devongunner
05-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Sorry are we definitely qualified for the CL now. Didnt think we were yet

Billy Goat Sverige
05-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Yeah, we can still finish 5th. But we be second man!!

modd
05-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Yep certain now . villa last game means that it and we second.. best result since 2005 and only top bar leicester unbeaten since march

what a ****ing guts team has. come from behind at
west ham
spurs
man city
liverpoool

well done lads and for our best finish since 2005 and cheers .

modd
05-08-2016, 05:37 PM
****ing maganificent effect considering treatment of arsene. all spurs fans quiet in pub cause it happened again

i can,t wait for 6.00pm next sunday to ****ing celebrate. its not the league but if ****ing close to get our best finish in 11 years.

devongunner
05-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Err No its not certain

The Jorge
05-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Yeah, we can still finish 5th. But we be second man!!

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-04-2015/AT24xo.gif

modd
05-08-2016, 05:47 PM
It is mate. no way their getting a result at newcastle without ali and co their ****ed, their heads are down and if you check out spurs fan in my local london pub he said we ****ed. he right their done for and sanchez goal has got us second

This is what someone said on a spurs forum fighting cock. their ****ting themselves

"as i said on another thread, after 20 odd games they were top, and 7 clear of us. if they do finish above us, they will celebrate like the won the whole thing.
we've ran out of steam after our challenge for it ended. a period in which sky made damn sure we were playing after leicester every week, to keep the pressure on us, knowing we always had to catch up".

Lol their ****ting themselves. i love newcastle fc. toon army

modd
05-08-2016, 05:48 PM
****ing right to celebrate. of course we wanted league but this is next ****ing best thing and show of progress. well done lads. Eight matches unbeaten and amazing character

one arsene wenger, one arsene wenger. walking along, singing a song, walking in wenger wonderland/

Herr Floyd
05-08-2016, 05:51 PM
****ing right to celebrate. of course we wanted league but this is next ****ing best thing and show of progress. well done lads. Eight matches unbeaten and amazing character

one arsene wenger, one arsene wenger. walking along, singing a song, walking in wenger wonderland/

When Im feeling low I read your posts and dont feel such a failure. I love you modd

modd
05-08-2016, 05:53 PM
When Im feeling low I read your posts and dont feel such a failure. I love you modd

Football only postive thing as life tough but arsenal best finish in 11 years and another year ahead of scum mean next week be day of ****ing great celebrations

bye bye spurs, bye bye sours, yep me say that one more time.

emirates going to be ****ing bouncing next week.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-08-2016, 06:03 PM
We've got third. Only need a point for that.

Won't celebrate 2nd till it happens. Newcastle weren't even able to score against Villa yesterday to save their skins. So not sure I see them scoring next week when they'll probably be down.

Pity we didn't nick it today but at least end of season isn't a total failure.

modd
05-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Mate spurs are ****ed. two points from last three and newcastle will beat them whether need a win or not

spurs are chocker and always will be

best season in ****ing 11 years. good sign of progress in my view and unbeaten since march.

to get second is ****ing great. just one step further to promise land next season

well done lads , should get ****ing good reception next week in sunshine at emirates.

well done all for support to the end. well done sanchez and most well done the god that is arsene wenger

Mo Britain less Europe
05-08-2016, 06:17 PM
No one will celebrate more than me if it happens but I won't celebrate until it happens. I never spend money which I haven;t already got.

To be honest although it will be a relief if we end above scum, I prefer 3rd and a trophy to 2nd and nothing.

ghostlygunner
05-08-2016, 08:40 PM
seriously is this thread for real ? , celebrate 2nd :rolleyes:

dont seem to recall the celebrations in 99,00,01 03 or 05 for second place

i despair for this club nowadays