PDA

View Full Version : What email account do you use?

Pat Vegas
05-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Another one of my odd questions.

I use gmail for personal but I don't like the folders on there,
For example. say I made a folder called Awimb.
but then I wanted subfolders one named Jorge. If I put something in there it goes in to Awimb and Jorge. I don't want it like this :furious:

I liked old school outlook but I don't always use the same computer so it's a pain. For work I use Outlook I prefer it for filing stuff. I used to have my gmail go on to my mail app on my macbook but I don't want to have all this stuff wasting space.

:trivialproblems:

Billy Goat Sverige
05-06-2016, 11:29 AM
@icloud.com @gmail.com @hotmail.com (from back in the day).

SWv2
05-06-2016, 11:33 AM

but then I wanted subfolders one named Jorge. If I put something in there it goes in to Awimb and Jorge. I don't want it like this :furious:

I liked old school outlook but I don't always use the same computer so it's a pain. For work I use Outlook I prefer it for filing stuff. I used to have my gmail go on to my mail app on my macbook but I don't want to have all this stuff wasting space.

Why do you have a subfolder for Jorge?

Pat Vegas
05-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Apple users get special folders.

The Jorge
05-06-2016, 11:48 AM

Cant you do if "Jorge" + "awimb" = "this folder"?

I like being the guinea pig for this

SWv2
05-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Apple users get special folders.

You have probably left the door open here for a cheap gag at Apple fan boys having special needs but personally I am too socially aware to poke fun at others, especially J.

Pat Vegas
05-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Jorge you are my go to guy for technical questions hope you don't mind.

i never got around to installing El capitan. I tried to download it last night. it's 6 gigs says it will take 20 hours :rolleyes: I did some research and it said change the DNS but doesn't make a difference.

:furious:

The Jorge
05-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Jorge you are my go to guy for technical questions hope you don't mind.

i never got around to installing El capitan. I tried to download it last night. it's 6 gigs says it will take 20 hours :rolleyes: I did some research and it said change the DNS but doesn't make a difference.

:furious:

I did it for my home mac, all done in hearth an ower

Pat Vegas
05-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Very strange. I don't know why it's so slow.
Everything else downloads normally.