PDA

View Full Version : Hang on a second - there is another Copa America this year

Luis Anaconda
05-06-2016, 09:32 AM
They're taking the piss Jonathan

Alexis RIP :(

Pat Vegas
05-06-2016, 09:55 AM
How dare they name this tournament in their own language.

Copa America. sounds like a carnival, there will be dancing, there will be half naked women,

SWv2
05-06-2016, 09:56 AM

I must admit to being surprised just last evening when I saw a mention on Sky of players being called up by Dunga.

Then I remembered that I had used the tournament as a means of convincing SW Jnr that in reality he did not want to go and see Barcelona v Celtic in the Aviva in July.

Wd Copa America.

Luis Anaconda
05-06-2016, 10:03 AM
I must admit to being surprised just last evening when I saw a mention on Sky of players being called up by Dunga.

Then I remembered that I had used the tournament as a means of convincing SW Jnr that in reality he did not want to go and see Barcelona v Celtic in the Aviva in July.

Wd Copa America.

I'm sure there is a logical argument there somewhere - do you mean it was the allure of Messi, Neymar and Suarez that made him want to see that game ahead of the mouthwatering prospect of seeing Leigh Griffiths, Colin Kazim-Richards and Kris Commons in the flesh

SWv2
05-06-2016, 10:10 AM
I'm sure there is a logical argument there somewhere - do you mean it was the allure of Messi, Neymar and Suarez that made him want to see that game ahead of the mouthwatering prospect of seeing Leigh Griffiths, Colin Kazim-Richards and Kris Commons in the flesh

The wee ****er walked out after about 10 minutes of the Old Firm match two weeks ago and that was from the comfort of the sofa. Not even the prospect of hurling good natured sectarian vitriol at the Hun with his old man could tempt him to stay.

Pat Vegas
05-06-2016, 10:16 AM

Poor Joel :cry:

Luis Anaconda
05-06-2016, 10:20 AM
The wee ****er walked out after about 10 minutes of the Old Firm match two weeks ago and that was from the comfort of the sofa. Not even the prospect of hurling good natured sectarian vitriol at the Hun with his old man could tempt him to stay.

Practically child abuse making him watch it in the first place, sw

IUFG
05-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Can they take Giroud with them? :bagcarrier: