PDA

View Full Version : Jurgen Klopp's gurning is completely out of hand, now.

Sir C
05-06-2016, 08:47 AM
There must be steps taken by central government, with the aid of the security services, to get it under control, because at this rate, next season is going to be pretty much unbearable.

Burney
05-06-2016, 08:51 AM
There must be steps taken by central government, with the aid of the security services, to get it under control, because at this rate, next season is going to be pretty much unbearable.

I just find his name distressing. It puts me in mind onomatopoeically of a man straining on the lavatory and then producing a single, hard stool that splashes noisily into the water below.

Sir C
05-06-2016, 08:52 AM
I just find his name distressing. It puts me in mind onomatopoeically of a man straining on the lavatory and then producing a single, hard stool that splashes noisily into the water below.

Fittingly, such a chap may well be exhibiting Jurgen's tortured facial contortions...

Ash
05-06-2016, 08:59 AM

I knew a Dutch fella with the surname Plomp. Thoshe crashey Dutch!

Burney
05-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Fittingly, such a chap may well be exhibiting Jurgen's tortured facial contortions...

His hair and beard mismatch and ***** glasses also upset me.

IUFG
05-06-2016, 09:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDbsZxCgI44