PDA

View Full Version : Of all the Leicester City to buy....

Tony C
05-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Kasper Schmiecheal would be top of my list.

Can't have Cech....15 points a season my Arse....

Too quiet and too scared to get into challenges because of his brain injury....the guy is just seeing out his career. Only a matter of time before his reflexes go.

Also he doesn't save enough penalties for me....even almunia and Richard Wright had better records here.

He's a player we signed 10 years too late....just like the potential Ibramovamich signing that's been muted.

Burney
05-05-2016, 09:13 AM

Too quiet and too scared to get into challenges because of his brain injury....the guy is just seeing out his career. Only a matter of time before his reflexes go.

Also he doesn't save enough penalties for me....even almunia and Richard Wright had better records here.

He's a player we signed 10 years too late....just like the potential Ibramovamich signing that's been muted.

Agree on Cech. I also think he's underweight. He needs to bulk up a bit.

IUFG
05-05-2016, 09:16 AM
agreed. He needs to be more Nev, imo

Sir C
05-05-2016, 09:18 AM

I said it when we bought him and I stand by it, the chap is simply past his best.

I do like it when he comes and ctaches crosses, though. That always cheers me up.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Cech has been an upgrade on what we had before. I'd get Mahrez or Kante.

Have the feeling Vardy may have had his year in the sun.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Agree on Cech. I also think he's underweight. He needs to bulk up a bit.

He needs moobs?

SWv2
05-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Cech has been an upgrade on what we had before. I'd get Mahrez or Kante.

Have the feeling Vardy may have had his year in the sun.

I'm struggling with the whole Kante @ €30m thing.

Yes he has been very good this season but for that level of expenditure one would like talent proven over a consistent period.