PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide whether Man City have been ****e in possession or whether

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Real have defended really well.

I suspect a bit of both. Real have looked far more mobile than City all over the pitch.

IUFG
05-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Citeh getting panned by Gullit on BeIN Sports

Just Trent
05-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Real still look a bit ropey imo. Not quite what they were 2 years ago. Atletico should win the final.

Sir C
05-05-2016, 08:26 AM
I suppose that as long as they didn't go more than one goal down, they only needed one goal to go through, so playing cautiously seemed to make a great deal of sense for the first 75 minutes. It was odd that towards the end they didn't seem able to rouse themselves to put Real Madrid under a little pressure, though. Just a little surge would have shown willing.

Yaya Toure :hehe: Is he the laziest fat lump ever to play professional football?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-05-2016, 10:20 AM
I suppose that as long as they didn't go more than one goal down, they only needed one goal to go through, so playing cautiously seemed to make a great deal of sense for the first 75 minutes. It was odd that towards the end they didn't seem able to rouse themselves to put Real Madrid under a little pressure, though. Just a little surge would have shown willing.

Yaya Toure :hehe: Is he the laziest fat lump ever to play professional football?

Jan Molby likes this :-)