PDA

View Full Version : One positive is how Arsene has quietly killed off a selection of our litter

Herr Floyd
05-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Unfortunately his weakness is not doing these things sooner hence hampering our challenges season after season. He really must crack down sooner else he can forget leading us on a title charge in his dying years.

Anyway Ive not seen a single mention on the disappearance of the following diabolically **** players >

Kieren Gibbs
Mikel Arteta
Mattieu Flamini
Calum Chambers
Mattieu Debuchy

All should be flogged off in Summer without a smudgeoun of thanks. Add the following dross to these and we may recoup signing on fees for new superstars.

Get rid list

Sczceney
Giroud
Walcott
Oxlade Chamberlain
Gnabry

Thats 9 players out which frees up plenty of compensation and allows for 9 world class superstars. Next season could be very exciting indeed.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Gibbs decent second string if he chooses to stay on that basis. Chesney only acceptable as no. 2 if Ospina leaves and not replaced.

The rest can go - there's 10 on yer list btw.

Should be able to get not 9 but I'd say 3/4 improvements on them.

Herr Floyd
05-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Gibbs decent second string if he chooses to stay on that basis. Chesney only acceptable as no. 2 if Ospina leaves and not replaced.

The rest can go - there's 10 on yer list btw.

Should be able to get not 9 but I'd say 3/4 improvements on them.

Never been a fan of Gibbs and Chesney is too much of a clown which is a shame as he is otherwise a decent keeper. Chambers will not make the grade. The only one Id try with is Gnabry.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Don't think Gibbs will stay anyway.

I'd be happy to give Matt Macey a chance as no. 2 except I've varely seen him play.

Trouble with Chambers is that he's (mostly) been played out of position. I'd like to him in central defence for a few games before condemning him.

ghostlygunner
05-04-2016, 10:30 PM
cant see how he would sell chambers , that would admit making an error and when has he ever done that :cool:

he ll go on loan eventually in a couple of years before leaving on a free like all the other dross

NZgunner
05-05-2016, 06:10 AM
I'd be inclined to keep Chambers, Gibbs and Gnabry.

Walcott will stay because no-one else will stump up for his 100k+ wages

Mo Britain less Europe
05-05-2016, 09:45 AM
I'd be inclined to keep Chambers, Gibbs and Gnabry.

Walcott will stay because no-one else will stump up for his 100k+ wages

They will. And if not near enough so that when you add the signing-on fee he won't lose out. His alternative is probably a quiet decline and the end of his England ambitions.

eastgermanautos
05-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Walcott is a very good con artist. I think we should keep him so he can sell fake real estate to old ladies over the phone.