PDA

View Full Version : So do I read that correctly, only 1 Spurs player has been charged after the all in

Pokster
05-04-2016, 02:42 PM
wrestling last Monday... bag of ****e imo

Sir C
05-04-2016, 02:44 PM

But more importantly, both clubs have been charged with failure to control players and officials... THAT'S where we could be looking at a points deduction :rubshands:

Pokster
05-04-2016, 02:45 PM
But more importantly, both clubs have been charged with failure to control players and officials... THAT'S where we could be looking at a points deduction :rubshands:

O ra 20 grand fine... less players charged than the little bit of handbags between Huth and Fellaini

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Disgraceful. They should have looked at Lamela and Walker as well. They won't deduct them any points. Just a little cash.

redgunamo
05-04-2016, 02:49 PM

'Twas a brilliant spectacle of a game though.

I agree though, we could've done with a weakened Spurs for the last couple of matches.

Jake
05-04-2016, 02:52 PM
'Twas a brilliant spectacle of a game though.

I agree though, we could've done with a weakened Spurs for the last couple of matches.

They're already without Alli and Rose. Dembele as well. Plus the extreme deflation of the other night.

V weakened imo.

redgunamo
05-04-2016, 02:54 PM
They're already without Alli and Rose. Dembele as well. Plus the extreme deflation of the other night.

V weakened imo.

Right. Of course they are.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
05-04-2016, 02:59 PM

V weakened imo.

Isn't Alderweireld also crocked?

SWv2
05-04-2016, 03:06 PM
A regrettable sequence of events perhaps with the eyes of the world looking on, but a points deduction is never a correct way to deal with these events.

It was not right when it was done to us nor is it right now.

Burney
05-04-2016, 03:06 PM

Surely too much to hope that the FA would do anything that good?

Sir C
05-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Surely too much to hope that the FA would do anything that good?

Even if they did, it will do us **** all good. We've got to go to Man City, for Christ's sake.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Even if they did, it will do us **** all good. We've got to go to Man City, for Christ's sake.

I'm confident we can get a result at City. They will be whacked after tonight and they struggled last week against Southampton.

Herr Floyd
05-04-2016, 06:38 PM

It really was a fantastic game. I thoroughly enjoyed it despite Herbert Chapman crying like a baby throughout thinking Spurs were going to win the league. I tried reassuring him but how can you reassure a highly strung Julian Clary with wet knickers? Turns out Herbert is a poof mate.

Tony C
05-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Meh....old school London Derby...haven't seen stuff like that for close to a decade...quality seens...

miss the old days of Dixon kicking lumps out of Le Saux and Bergkamp smashing up Steve Lomas.....those games were a breeding ground for Champions....it's all too tame, pc, commercial and 4-2-3-1 driven now....

IUFG
05-05-2016, 09:22 AM
... Bergkamp smashing up Steve Lomas

quite simply, one of the finest every deliveries of an elbow/forearm to a face.

Burney
05-05-2016, 09:32 AM
quite simply, one of the finest every deliveries of an elbow/forearm to a face.

I think the one where Justin Fashanu completely rearranged Gary Mabbutt's face was probably superior, tbh.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-05-2016, 09:39 AM
I think the one where Justin Fashanu completely rearranged Gary Mabbutt's face was probably superior, tbh.

He'd have rearranged his arse if he'd had half a chance.

But it was brother John who did the face bit.

IUFG
05-05-2016, 10:04 AM
:clap:

yes, the Mabbutt won was also 'up there'