PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Fox could persuade James Cordon

7sisters
05-04-2016, 01:44 PM
To go for a carpool ride with, say MosDef and cruise about the back streets of Watts while rapping enthusiastically and grinning inanely at those on the street corners.
Better still if a realistic car jacking and drive by shooting could be arranged while James was chillin at the lights with a few of the local homeys, windows down, so to speak.
What fun to see him abandoned and draped out of the car window, shot, battered and beaten.

Sir C
05-04-2016, 01:46 PM
To go for a carpool ride with, say MosDef and cruise about the back streets of Watts while rapping enthusiastically and grinning inanely at those on the street corners.
Better still if a realistic car jacking and drive by shooting could be arranged while James was chillin at the lights with a few of the local homeys, windows down, so to speak.
What fun to see him abandoned and draped out of the car window, shot, battered and beaten.

You seem nice.

7sisters
05-04-2016, 01:50 PM
You seem nice.

Have you seen him may man, have you ? The first couple,I don't mind admitting were a bit of a cheeky novelty but it's very quickly moved into the realms of annoying and gloaty.

Sir C
05-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Have you seen him may man. Have you ? The first couple were a bit of a cheeky novelty but it's very quickly moved into the realms of annoying and gloaty.

Well why do you keep watching them then, you daft bugger :hehe:

I confess that the chap isn't really to my taste, but you have to acknowledge that he's popped across the water and built himself a decent career amongst the savages. So wd him.

7sisters
05-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Absolutely fair play to him. You can't help feeling he's casting his net towards the worst elements though.

http://blog.chron.com/tubular/wp-content/blogs.dir/1943/files/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-6/real-houswives-beverly-hills-season-1.jpg

Sir C
05-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Absolutely fair play to him. You can't help feeling he's casting his net towards the worst elements though.

http://blog.chron.com/tubular/wp-content/blogs.dir/1943/files/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-6/real-houswives-beverly-hills-season-1.jpg

6,1,3,5,4,2, 6 again, bit of a go at 1, oxygen please.

The Jorge
05-04-2016, 02:15 PM

**** that, the fat ******* might come back to convalesce. In terms of swapping him for ***** Moron I still think we're up on the deal.