PDA

View Full Version : So I take it we're cheering on former gunners Clichy and Sagna tonight?

The Jorge
05-04-2016, 01:10 PM
It's quite a tough one really, seeing as the alternative is Francisco Franco CF.

We should really be looking for another 0-0 really, yeah?

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 01:14 PM
I hope they win on penalties after an exhausting and filthy game.

Ash
05-04-2016, 01:15 PM
It's quite a tough one really, seeing as the alternative is Francisco Franco CF.

Extra-time and about 26 mental strength-sapping pelanties each please.

TheCurly
05-04-2016, 01:15 PM
I hope for a great game and may the best team win :grownup:

Sir C
05-04-2016, 01:18 PM

No crisps, and now this?

You've changed, man. :shakingmyhead:

Burney
05-04-2016, 01:19 PM

Franco every time imo.

The Jorge
05-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Franco, is it, eh?

http://www.aaaedinburgh.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/franco2.jpg

TheCurly
05-04-2016, 01:21 PM
No crisps, and now this?

You've changed, man. :shakingmyhead:

Oh OK...I suppose a Madrid derbio would add some spice to the final

Sir C
05-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Franco every time imo.

You can say what you like about the Generalissimo, but he was a ****ing sight less irritating than the sanctimonious, forever bleating professional victims of Catalonia.

'Mes que un club' my arse.

Sir C
05-04-2016, 01:25 PM
Oh OK...I suppose a Madrid derbio would add some spice to the final

Yes, there's a decent chance that one of Simeone's thugs will kick Ronaldo so hard in the hole that he'll be able to **** standing on his head.

Eh?

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Sorry Sir C but you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Sir C
05-04-2016, 01:33 PM
Sorry Sir C but you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Quite possibly not, but since when has an absence of knowledge limited a chap's right to hold an opinion?

You have heard that pseudo-military dirge they insist on playing after the Catalan drug-cheats have put another set of poor lambs to the slaughter, haven't you? Irritating.

TheCurly
05-04-2016, 01:35 PM

I note you omitted Nasri :shrood:

SWv2
05-04-2016, 01:51 PM

Here here.

Except I would like City to win.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Quite possibly not, but since when has an absence of knowledge limited a chap's right to hold an opinion?

You have heard that pseudo-military dirge they insist on playing after the Catalan drug-cheats have put another set of poor lambs to the slaughter, haven't you? Irritating.

If you mean the Catalan national anthem it is, as many others, all about slaughtering your foes. I have no time for the Barcelona FC-as-victims narrative.

But I can't compare this to the crimes of a racist, bigoted, cynical murderer who was directly responsible for a million deaths or so.

Pat Vegas
05-04-2016, 02:01 PM
I would quite like City to win it to be honest.
I am not sure why. I don't hate them as much as the others.

Sir C
05-04-2016, 02:06 PM
If you mean the Catalan national anthem it is, as many others, all about slaughtering your foes. I have no time for the Barcelona FC-as-victims narrative.

But I can't compare this to the crimes of a racist, bigoted, cynical murderer who was directly responsible for a million deaths or so.

Now now Mo, the current narrative seems to be to forgive racist, bigoted mass-murderers. Let bygones be bygones. Take a leaf out of Jeremy's book, because he is a 'good person' and we must all aspire to be as caring as the left.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-04-2016, 02:14 PM
As you know I reject Jeremy and all his works.

But it might be fair to point out that Franco, like Livingstone's hero Hitler, came from the right.

The Jorge
05-04-2016, 02:17 PM
now now mo, the current narrative seems to be to forgive racist, bigoted mass-murderers. Let bygones be bygones. Take a leaf out of jeremy's book, because he is a 'good person' and we must all aspire to be as caring as the left.

red army!!!!