PDA

View Full Version : Could someone explain to me how the UK funding anti-ISIS propaganda is bad thing?

Burney
05-03-2016, 03:40 PM
I would have thought that this is exactly the sort of thing we should be doing, no?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/03/how-britain-funds-the-propaganda-war-against-isis-in-syria

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 03:43 PM
What would Isis do if you asked them to sell you this pen?

Ash
05-03-2016, 03:44 PM

Stab you in the face with it.

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 03:45 PM
hehe or maybe it has magical powers.

Hmm I was going to behead you but you ask very excellent question infidel. Let me think about this.
:rubchin:

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 03:46 PM
I would have thought that this is exactly the sort of thing we should be doing, no?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/03/how-britain-funds-the-propaganda-war-against-isis-in-syria

Mind you, it seems like ****ty propaganda. They should be using more Kate & Willsies, everyone loves a bit of Kate & Willsies.

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 03:47 PM

This will not work if you ever get into this scenario. I imagine it was the tactic Ken Bigley tried

Burney
05-03-2016, 03:47 PM

Declare the pen 'haram', shout Allah hu Akbar and then test the proposition that the pen is mightier than the sword by attempting to cut your head off first with one and then with the other.

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 03:49 PM
It didn't work for him as he was an engineer and not in sales.

Burney
05-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Mind you, it seems like ****ty propaganda. They should be using more Kate & Willsies, everyone loves a bit of Kate & Willsies.

:nod: Kate looking demure but foxy, Will looking stolid but nice and lots of pics of the cute kiddies. Even the most hardened jihadi would drop his fruit knife imo.

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 03:58 PM
:nod: Kate looking demure but foxy, Will looking stolid but nice and lots of pics of the cute kiddies. Even the most hardened jihadi would drop his fruit knife imo.

She does look a bit like she needs a good bacon sarnie though, doesnt she?

He's gone full Windsor now, hasnt he? That's an impressive shine top for a 32 year old.

Burney
05-03-2016, 04:00 PM
She does look a bit like she needs a good bacon sarnie though, doesnt she?

He's gone full Windsor now, hasnt he? That's an impressive shine top for a 32 year old.

Nah. She'd get it imo. It would be quite wrong to have a dumpy future Queen.

Also, he's not really classic Windsor, is he? He's actually got some of his more unfortunate facial traits from his mum, I think.