PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Motivational speakers. Perhaps us Awimbers could get on this racket. Life

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 02:15 PM
coaches

We have successful chaps here,

They will tell you how to dress, what to eat, who to fly with,

the modd will show you how to be positive in any situation whilst overcoming a learning difficulty.

SWv2
05-03-2016, 02:17 PM
coaches

We have successful chaps here,

They will tell you how to dress, what to eat, who to fly with,

the modd will show you how to be positive in any situation whilst overcoming a learning difficulty.

You are confusing basic life skills with motivation.

I could probably offer my services on both.

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 02:22 PM
You are confusing basic life skills with motivation.

I could probably offer my services on both.

No offence, SW, I have nothing but respect for you but I dont think you'd be a motivational speaker.

"Stop being a ****, that'll be €15 please"

IUFG
05-03-2016, 02:23 PM
too much competition in the marketplace, p.

when you are up against experts in the field of 'Parental Transition Coaching' . . .

jesus wept here > > > https://executive-coaching.co.uk/services/parental-transition-coaching/

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 02:26 PM
:-(

at one of my old jobs there was a bloke who they'd hire now and again for motivational workshops. He was quite good but always felt a bit empty handed once it was over.

SWv2
05-03-2016, 02:31 PM
:-(

at one of my old jobs there was a bloke who they'd hire now and again for motivational workshops. He was quite good but always felt a bit empty handed once it was over.

Can't have been that ****ing good if they had to keep re-hiring the ****.

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Actually I think he is a bit of a genius.
It was basically like a day off. and each 'session' would be a different theme so he could milk the company for as much as possible.

Staff all left happy they hire him again.