PDA

View Full Version : BreastfeedingWIMB. I know I'm not exactly liberal on this subject, but this woman is

Burney
05-03-2016, 11:41 AM
clearly a bit mental. She was feeding the kid in a ****ing wave pool, ffs! That's simply unnecessary, inconsiderate and potentially dangerous - as well as obviously being gross.

The fact that she appears never to have a picture taken without a sprog attached to her dugs is surely a sign that this has more to do with her exhibitionist **** stirring than anything else.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/mum-sues-swimming-pool-claiming-staff-stopped-her-breastfeeding/

Sir C
05-03-2016, 11:47 AM
clearly a bit mental. She was feeding the kid in a ****ing wave pool, ffs! That's simply unnecessary, inconsiderate and potentially dangerous - as well as obviously being gross.

The fact that she appears never to have a picture taken without a sprog attached to her dugs is surely a sign that this has more to do with her exhibitionist **** stirring than anything else.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/mum-sues-swimming-pool-claiming-staff-stopped-her-breastfeeding/

I'm really unfussed about breastfeeding (except, of course, to note that milk is gross) but I don't like her face and she looks like she's a bit of a hippy. So **** her, **** her in the ear.

Burney
05-03-2016, 11:54 AM
I'm really unfussed about breastfeeding (except, of course, to note that milk is gross) but I don't like her face and she looks like she's a bit of a hippy. So **** her, **** her in the ear.

I simply find it aesthetically displeasing, but I feel the same about most bodily functions, in fairness. I appreciate that they have to occur, but that doesn't mean I want them to take place in my eyeline.

TheCurly
05-03-2016, 11:58 AM
I simply find it aesthetically displeasing, but I feel the same about most bodily functions, in fairness. I appreciate that they have to occur, but that doesn't mean I want them to take place in my eyeline.

It doesn't help that she's a bit ugly

Mo Britain less Europe
05-03-2016, 12:03 PM
Is there anywhere where you can actually see her tits?

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 12:09 PM
It doesn't help that she's a bit ugly

I'm a bit more concerned about her 'look, no hands!' style. Call me a breastfeeding conservative but I believe the kid should be supported by more than just a nipple.

Sir C
05-03-2016, 12:13 PM
I'm a bit more concerned about her 'look, no hands!' style. Call me a breastfeeding conservative but I believe the kid should be supported by more than just a nipple.

wd j, you get in there and mansplain exactly how a mother should suckle her child :clap:

I'm going to give your anme and address to Jessica Valenti. Your life is worth about 2p at present.

Luis Anaconda
05-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Is there anywhere where you can actually see her tits?

Somewhere around her knees judging by that picture

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 12:27 PM
wd j, you get in there and mansplain exactly how a mother should suckle her child :clap:

I'm going to give your anme and address to Jessica Valenti. Your life is worth about 2p at present.

Stop womanmoaning, love. Two sugars, leave the bags in

Burney
05-03-2016, 12:28 PM

Isn't 'mansplaining' just telling women how to stop doing **** wrong? Should we just let them carry on being rubbish at stuff?

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 12:28 PM
:nod: Manprovement

Sir C
05-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Isn't 'mansplaining' just telling women how to stop doing **** wrong? Should we just let them carry on being rubbish at stuff?

No wonder you got banned :-(

redgunamo
05-03-2016, 12:49 PM

Yes, that's the idea, I think. It's not really supposed to matter what they do.

It's best to just let them get on with it and pay up and keep quiet. Take strong drink.

Burney
05-03-2016, 01:05 PM
:nod: Manprovement

Manstructive criticism imo

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Manstructive criticism imo

Of course, when you start pointing out how complaining against sexism whilst making up gender specific pejoratives is, just maybe, a little antithetic they get all teary and call you a manpressor.