PDA

View Full Version : FitnessWimb. I have been working out for a good month now.

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 11:01 AM
I feel knackered all the time.
I thought this would go away after a while. but I am ****ed.

I sleep enough too. Rubbish. I see no gains just an aching body. Though I have put on weight so I don't know if that's muscle or I am eating more. :shrug:

It's *******s.

This is the problem in life you feel ****ty but to stop feeling **** you need to go through feeling even ****ter to start feeling better. Suck as going on a diet, giving up cigarettes.

SWv2
05-03-2016, 11:25 AM

I sleep enough too. Rubbish. I see no gains just an aching body. Though I have put on weight so I don't know if that's muscle or I am eating more. :shrug:

It's *******s.

This is the problem in life you feel ****ty but to stop feeling **** you need to go through feeling even ****ter to start feeling better. Suck as going on a diet, giving up cigarettes.

Probably doing the wrong type of exercises. It's not just a case of finding the nearest treadmill and giving it socks.

redgunamo
05-03-2016, 11:30 AM

It's *******s.

Forget all that homo/macho fitness/gym stuff.

Book a dago dancing course of lessons for you and the wife. Tango, Salsa, that sort of thing.

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 11:32 AM
I can't red. If I am going to have to wear tight trousers and do choreographed stuff I could do that else were.

forget training to enter the London Marathon.

royal rumble

also I am trying to work out as I reckon I will dead early otherwise.

redgunamo
05-03-2016, 11:39 AM
I can't red. If I am going to have to wear tight trousers and do choreographed stuff I could do that else were.

forget training to enter the London Marathon.

royal rumble

also I am trying to work out as I reckon I will dead early otherwise.

You can wear whatever you like, you get decent workout and the wife will love it. If she doesn't already, of course.

Point is, it's good for both of you, as a couple.

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 11:41 AM

It's *******s.

What is it you are doing, exactly?

Pat Vegas
05-03-2016, 11:46 AM
weights, stretching, some cardio.

Not over doing it, taking plenty of rest. I just ache all the time.

The Jorge
05-03-2016, 11:48 AM
You really need to just do warm up and cardio for the majority of the time, that's how you burn the fat imo.

I've got what can only really be described as a four pack now. This is after a year of sorting myself out and doing it pretty much three times a week.

SWv2
05-03-2016, 11:49 AM
You can wear whatever you like, you get decent workout and the wife will love it. If she doesn't already, of course.

Point is, it's good for both of you, as a couple.

I would have thought one of the main drivers behind taking up a fitness regime or whatever would be to get time away from the Mrs.

redgunamo
05-03-2016, 11:53 AM
I would have thought one of the main drivers behind taking up a fitness regime or whatever would be to get time away from the Mrs.

He's got himself the wrong Mrs, do you mean? Poor Pat :-(

Anyway, doesn't the modern young couple spend most of its time apart from each other in any case?