PDA

View Full Version : GoT query - no spoilers.

Sir C
05-03-2016, 10:49 AM
That chap Ramsay who gave that chap Theon a good going over with pliers; did he remove his goolies, his winky, or the whole darn shooting match? I don't remember it being made clear.

7sisters
05-03-2016, 10:57 AM
That chap Ramsay who gave that chap Theon a good going over with pliers; did he remove his goolies, his winky, or the whole darn shooting match? I don't remember it being made clear.

Theo and Ramsey have been largely ineffective all season tbf.

Burney
05-03-2016, 11:13 AM

I think it may just have been his winkle, which if anything is more cruel I reckon, since it would leave a chap with the desire, but not the means.

Sir C
05-03-2016, 11:16 AM
I think it may just have been his winkle, which if anything is more cruel I reckon, since it would leave a chap with the desire, but not the means.

Yes. Consider also the aesthetics of the matter. It must look a bit odd down there.

Burney
05-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Yes. Consider also the aesthetics of the matter. It must look a bit odd down there.

Well I don't think GoT should shy away from showing us exactly what's what in that department. I for one would like to see a lonely pair of swingers.

Talking of which, did you know that the bits of Sea Urchins you eat are its gonads? :-( I only found that out on Masterchef last night.

Sir C
05-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Well I don't think GoT should shy away from showing us exactly what's what in that department. I for one would like to see a lonely pair of swingers.

Talking of which, did you know that the bits of Sea Urchins you eat are its gonads? :-( I only found that out on Masterchef last night.

I haven't had a problem with eating gonads since we chewed on the suckling pig's bollcoks when they burst out through its abdominal wall that time.

TheCurly
05-03-2016, 11:22 AM
I haven't had a problem with eating gonads since we chewed on the suckling pig's bollcoks when they burst out through it's abdominal wall that time.

Mmmmm :mouthwatering:

Burney
05-03-2016, 11:25 AM
I haven't had a problem with eating gonads since we chewed on the suckling pig's bollcoks when they burst out through it's abdominal wall that time.

Oddly enough I had a dream about eating pigs' *******s last night. They were surprisingly tasty.

Norn Iron
05-03-2016, 11:29 AM
Oddly enough I had a dream about eating pigs' *******s last night. They were surprisingly tasty.

Were you boys at school with David Cameron?

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Theo and Ramsey have been largely ineffective all season tbf.

I noticed Ramsey was playing deep most of the time against Norwich which doesn't appear to suit, and as for Walcott that spell as front striker seems to have done his head in. But all young players have seasons like that. Being left out of the Euros might just make him hungry again. Hope springs eternal