PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations and what a marvelous achievement for Lester

7sisters
05-03-2016, 07:57 AM
I think I may have once inadvertently driven through the place while avoiding a three car pile up at Junction 21.
I believe they also exhumed some old King from under a Lidl carpark a couple of years back.

Well done Lester.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
05-03-2016, 08:19 AM
I took a job there once which never materialised and ended up in Guildford instead. Spent a weekend there enjoying curry though...

redgunamo
05-03-2016, 09:28 AM
I think I may have once inadvertently driven through the place while avoiding a three car pile up at Junction 21.
I believe they also exhumed some old King from under a Lidl carpark a couple of years back.

Well done Lester.

Brilliant for them, pretty **** for the rest of us, imo.

TheCurly
05-03-2016, 09:38 AM

Well done Lester.

**** them.Worst thing about this whole malarkey is having to listen to thon ****s Kasabian all day :-(

Luis Anaconda
05-03-2016, 09:39 AM
**** them.Worst thing about this whole malarkey is having to listen to thon ****s Kasabian all day :-(
No Engelbert Humperdinck?

Burney
05-03-2016, 09:50 AM

Not even close to the thought of a happy Gary Lineker. :-(

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
05-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Not even close to the thought of a happy Gary Lineker. :-(
in his grundies :-( :yikes:

IUFG
05-03-2016, 10:03 AM
let us hope he ****s himself, again, live on TV