PDA

View Full Version : Well done leicester and another year of us ahead of spurs

modd
05-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Leicester deserve champions and in end other teams gave them the league but fair play to them buts its a one off and most of their players will leave now. Big four will return to dominating next season

Spurs a team full of mentally weak bottlers and we all love it. we certain to finish ahead of them as i predicted all along

They will never in my lifetime finish ahead of us . weak club, with weak players and deluded fans. Bye bye spurs you are gone.

2nd our best finish since 2005 is not perfect but hopefully go step further and lift the league next seaosn

chelsea were good old thugs and spurs joined in and those two clubs deserve each other. i never seen chelsea players try so hard in my life. they really are a ****ing disgrace of players. if they showed same fight whole season they would not be midtable

Well done arsene. another year ahead of the scum.

Ash
05-02-2016, 10:55 PM
What were the scores in our wins against Citeh and Viilla? And their defeats against Saints and Barcodes? It's still only May 2nd in my timeline.

CrossGun
05-02-2016, 11:00 PM
What were the scores in our wins against Citeh and Viilla? And their defeats against Saints and Barcodes? It's still only May 2nd in my timeline.

Lamela and Dembele will join Alli on the suspension list, this job is ON Ash!

The Jorge
05-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Yeah, and who wants to support a team of mentally weak bottlers, eh modd?

Now we just have to hope they collapse with all their missing players.

Ash
05-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Lamela and Dembele will join Alli on the suspension list, this job is ON Ash!

It can't possibly happen. Arguably our worst season for 20 years and their best for 55.

modd
05-02-2016, 11:21 PM

second sorted mate. they ****ed and suspensions full.

we done it again, well done lads.

modd
05-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Yeah, and who wants to support a team of mentally weak bottlers, eh modd?

Now we just have to hope they collapse with all their missing players.

yeah we such bottlers that two fa cup count for nothing spurs last fa cup was in the stone ages

The Jorge
05-02-2016, 11:23 PM
second sorted mate. they ****ed and suspensions full.

we done it again, well done lads.

#mkb :nod:

&^*&^

modd
05-02-2016, 11:23 PM

their draw with saints and newcastle and we beat them with 73 points. its over second is ours mate

modd
05-02-2016, 11:24 PM
#mkb :nod:

&^*&^

city are ****ed after real tiredness next sunday and spyrs won,t win either of last two games.

its over mate we done it.

The Jorge
05-02-2016, 11:26 PM
city are ****ed after real tiredness next sunday and spyrs won,t win either of last two games.

Can it be true, are we really.....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3624667/dancing-in-the-street-o.gif

modd
05-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Can it be true, are we really.....

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3624667/dancing-in-the-street-o.gif

Best finish to league season for us since 2005 and once again spurs blow huge lead over us, they might as well shutthem down . their finished. new stadium won,t help them.

they will never finish ahead of us. perod.

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
05-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Best finish to league season for us since 2005 and once again spurs blow huge lead over us, they might as well shutthem down . their finished. new stadium won,t help them.

they will never finish ahead of us. perod.

I'll drink to that. They will always be scum :moon:

SWv2
05-03-2016, 07:56 AM

We done what exactly??

This is more embarrassing than the creation of a 4th place trophy.

Billy Goat Sverige
05-03-2016, 08:04 AM
We done what exactly??

This is more embarrassing than the creation of a 4th place trophy.

Said it the other week, but I honestly couldn't give a **** if we finish above or below them. It's like spending most of the night grafting on a hotty and end up going home with a fat girl. Nothing to brag about.

7sisters
05-03-2016, 08:04 AM
There was something of the slightly understated Mourinho about Pochettiinos touchline pacing last night.
He has that disturbing air of a driven, merciless winner.
Not this season perhaps but I really can't see them getting weaker next season. :-(

Sir C
05-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Said it the other week, but I honestly couldn't give a **** if we finish above or below them. It's like spending most of the night grafting on a hotty and end up going home with a fat girl. Nothing to brag about.

A fat girl can make a nice change, mind.

redgunamo
05-03-2016, 08:45 AM

That's why girls have babies, I suppose.

Burney
05-03-2016, 08:45 AM

My daughter reports that there was drunkenness at not much after 5 O'Clock. :shakehead:

You were jolly lucky with the weather, mind.

Sir C
05-03-2016, 09:03 AM
My daughter reports that there was drunkenness at not much after 5 O'Clock. :shakehead:

You were jolly lucky with the weather, mind.

By 4 a.m. the drunkenness was worser :-(

I'm been all messed up for 2 days. Went to bed at 9 last night and slept through to 8.

Burney
05-03-2016, 09:11 AM
By 4 a.m. the drunkenness was worser :-(

I'm been all messed up for 2 days. Went to bed at 9 last night and slept through to 8.

Ooof! How did the piggy turn out?

My chief memories of Saturday are talking to the BBC's Chief Technology Correspondent about 3D-printed sex toys and being thrown out of a pub for some reason.

Sir C
05-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Ooof! How did the piggy turn out?

My chief memories of Saturday are talking to the BBC's Chief Technology Correspondent about 3D-printed sex toys and being thrown out of a pub for some reason.

The piggy was amazing, I must confess. Cooked it for 7 hours and it was perfect. A full covering of crackling and moist, succulent piggymeat beneath. We ate about half ot it, but by the time I surfaced on Sunday afternoon it had been mouldering outside a fridge for too long and it had to go in the bin :-(