PDA

View Full Version : If Spurts win tonight i think they will win the league

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Leicester will only get 1 point from their remaining two. Praying for a Chelsea win so we can dance in the streets

Mo Britain less Europe
05-02-2016, 07:07 PM
Leicester will only get 1 point from their remaining two. Praying for a Chelsea win so we can dance in the streets

I don't think Spurs will will their remaining two games and Leicester will beat Everton.

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
05-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Leicester have only lost 3 times this season, and two of them were to us.

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 07:18 PM
I don't think Spurs will will their remaining two games and Leicester will beat Everton.

Well Chelsea are looking determined tonight and at least we can rely on a draw. I want it done and dusted tonight Mo.

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Leicester have only lost 3 times this season, and two of them were to us.

I only noticed that stat this afternoon. Incredible achievement. Still think they will draw at home to Everton and lose to Chelsea. Need it tying up tonight Doc.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-02-2016, 07:22 PM
And we all do Floyd so stop acting like a pant-wetting girl child and man up. Chelsea will do what has to be done. Cesc Fabregas, seed of Wenger's loins, will not allow his father to be dishonoured by a Tottenham title.

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 07:29 PM
And we all do Floyd so stop acting like a pant-wetting girl child and man up. Chelsea will do what has to be done. Cesc Fabregas, seed of Wenger's loins, will not allow his father to be dishonoured by a Tottenham title.

Im a bag of nerves Herb. What if the unthinkable happens? What will we do? We cant rely on Cesc, he is **** these days and he and Arsene probably dont even whats app each other anymore :cry:

05-02-2016, 07:33 PM
They're on SnapChat mate...Cesc commences all of his meesage to Wenger with "wag'won fam?"

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
05-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Oh we all agree there. Tie it up as soon as possible.

Darren's Dodgy Denim
05-02-2016, 07:36 PM
Will they ****...once mr.Poc ****s off to Madrid they'll be back to their former selves. Now Corkie Keane is not my favourite, but he was right about Spurs....they will always let you down...unless you're an Arsenal supporter. Then they deliver every year.

Yesterday Once More
05-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Whoops. Squeaky bum time now.

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 07:49 PM
What do we do lads?! Where can we hide when it happens?! Oh god no

05-02-2016, 08:00 PM
What do we do lads?! Where can we hide when it happens?! Oh god no

None can hide Floyd. A plague of flesh eating locusts will descend on our houses. The very earth will be rent asunder and from the pits of hell will gallop four terrible horseman, their swords steaming with the gore of men and the madness of their wicked laughter will shake the mountains.

Kneel with me Floyd. Kneel with me and pray.

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 08:08 PM
None can hide Floyd. A plague of flesh eating locusts will descend on our houses. The very earth will be rent asunder and from the pits of hell will gallop four terrible horseman, their swords steaming with the gore of men and the madness of their wicked laughter will shake the mountains.

Kneel with me Floyd. Kneel with me and pray.

Im scared Herbert. Will you hold my hand?