PDA

View Full Version : That British family who got battered in Thailand have given evidence in court

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
As much as it was a nasty assault I cant help but be annoyed at the predictable statements of 'Still having nightmares' and 'constant headcahes'. This is clearly an attempt at maximising any pay out and ongoing benefits which no doubt will be picked up by the British taxpayer. I sincerely hope this couple are monitored very closely by hidden camera's to pick up any celebrations and/or holiday trips showing they are enjoing themselves. Then the courts can insist they pay back any compensation, stop their beneifts and return cash to the taxpayer. I am ****ing livid tbh.

Rich
05-02-2016, 11:12 AM
As much as it was a nasty assault I cant help but be annoyed at the predictable statements of 'Still having nightmares' and 'constant headcahes'. This is clearly an attempt at maximising any pay out and ongoing benefits which no doubt will be picked up by the British taxpayer. I sincerely hope this couple are monitored very closely by hidden camera's to pick up any celebrations and/or holiday trips showing they are enjoing themselves. Then the courts can insist they pay back any compensation, stop their beneifts and return cash to the taxpayer. I am ****ing livid tbh.

How are you recovering after being viciously attacked by a dog, Floyd?

Herr Floyd
05-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Bearing up Rich. Still undecided on whether to press charges against the canine and owner but leaning towards letting it go. I rushed myself to the doctors and had a tetenus injection. Now its on record I still have time to claim compensation if I decide to do so. Obviously I will be taking time off work to get over the ordeal.