PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on today win

modd
04-30-2016, 08:38 PM
well done lads. won 1-0 and now only two points behind spurs and second is on.

Fans a mix bag. Some good but others a total ****ing disgrace. Those ****ers who heldd up those stupid little cards are ****s

They are clueless , lazy and spolit fans. Go and support barnet if you think going to watch great football and champions league football not your thing. Go and support millwall and watch **** football every week.

Go and see a team at lower reaches who are out of money and about to go bust

Liverpool gone 26 years without a league, spurs 50 0dd years, leeds once a championship winning team are in the championship now, forest the same a team that has won two european cups

We sadly have some of the worst fans in the world. They know nothing about football, they don,t know what real hard times are

if i was arsene , i would ****ing not give these ****ers the time of day. The man who won three leagues and six fa cups and bought us the best football i ever see has no right to be disrespected like this

Makes me almost in a werid way due to some of **** of our fans glad we did not win the league. look at leicester fans. every single ****ing game their behind their team. same with norwich fans despite looking like could be in the championship. same with palace fans despite never seeing their team win a major trophy in years

i have felt for years the club rids it self of some of those stupid ignoant fans. untill it does then their never be true supporters at the club who understand what lucky ****ers we are to watch the football we do.

simple as that

Herr Floyd
04-30-2016, 08:43 PM
well done lads. won 1-0 and now only two points behind spurs and second is on.

Fans a mix bag. Some good but others a total ****ing disgrace. Those ****ers who heldd up those stupid little cards are ****s

They are clueless , lazy and spolit fans. Go and support barnet if you think going to watch great football and champions league football not your thing. Go and support millwall and watch **** football every week.

Go and see a team at lower reaches who are out of money and about to go bust

Liverpool gone 26 years without a league, spurs 50 0dd years, leeds once a championship winning team are in the championship now, forest the same a team that has won two european cups

We sadly have some of the worst fans in the world. They know nothing about football, they don,t know what real hard times are

if i was arsene , i would ****ing not give these ****ers the time of day. The man who won three leagues and six fa cups and bought us the best football i ever see has no right to be disrespected like this

Makes me almost in a werid way due to some of **** of our fans glad we did not win the league. look at leicester fans. every single ****ing game their behind their team. same with norwich fans despite looking like could be in the championship. same with palace fans despite never seeing their team win a major trophy in years

i have felt for years the club rids it self of some of those stupid ignoant fans. untill it does then their never be true supporters at the club who understand what lucky ****ers we are to watch the football we do.

simple as that

It was a bit cringy Modd. Im not really fussed if Arsene stays or goes but the protests are embarrassing and undeserving. Anyway did you give any of them a slap?

Mo Britain less Europe
04-30-2016, 08:50 PM
In my area of the stadium two wimps raised their little bits of paper and were told fiercely to put them down. Most people joined in the "one Arsene Wenger" chant - ironically the first time I've heard it there for some years now.

Despite what the media said about the fans being divided it was clear the protest flopped and most of the fans wanted nothing to do with it.

modd
04-30-2016, 08:55 PM
I did not have a ticket to game but was on train back from finsbury park after game and i saw card on one of them and i tell you what i am not a angry type but i was tempted to have a pop but held back.

the truth is we had some of these spolit lazy fans increase over decade. i never remeber these type of plastics when i first went in 1990. fans who thought we had a divine right to win leagues and champions league. **** we were just happen to win anything when i was a kid. no banners for george graham to go even when he sold thomas and rocastle.

The truth is we have some of best fans but also sadly have some of the worst fans in the world. that dt ****er who is leading this arsene out *******s is leading this abusrd ****storm

if we win league next season those same ****ers will be milking it and that makes me even more angry. it does because it makes me think what **** corners they are unlike real fans who stick with the team through thick and thin

i helped my brother out on non league game last week to do some voluntury reporting and the fans you get their don,t slag their team off or hold up silly banners. they get behind their teams and you know what it helps

our fanbase sadly has been posioned by ****ers who think arsenal should win 9-0 every game and win the league every season.

all i know is the new stadium has allowed some of these stupid ****ers to go in the stadium and that has helped created more and more idiotic no nothing fans go to games.

I just would ban a lot of them untill their can atucaly answer some questions about some deep knowledge arsenal history and if they don,t their banned

arsene is ****ing not perfect but he is far classer, far better and far greater their man then many of the fools who support our club

shame on them

modd
04-30-2016, 09:01 PM
In my area of the stadium two wimps raised their little bits of paper and were told fiercely to put them down. Most people joined in the "one Arsene Wenger" chant - ironically the first time I've heard it there for some years now.

Despite what the media said about the fans being divided it was clear the protest flopped and most of the fans wanted nothing to do with it.

Your right but still their got in media and just makes our club look stupid and shameful and laughing stock to other supporters who are seing their team go down. steve stone got it spot on radio 5 live, go and watch newcastle and then he see how lucky we are to have arsene over the years

those ****ers who held up their stupid bits of papers shouldd be banned. simple as that. They know ****ing nothing about football. dt to me adds nothing postive. every time that fool said we should get rid of wenger, he can,t answer who should replace him. he got all ****ing summer to moan. get behind lads to reach 2nd and our best finish since 2005 potentially

Our fans simply don,t know what real hard times look like. I went to help my brother cover a non league game at a club that had just gone down and was losing money. but their supporters still turned up and go behind them because their love their club and love football

deep down i just hope club rids itself of these posionious fools and we can have a real fanbase like we did at highbury when i first went in early 1990s

Herr Floyd
04-30-2016, 09:06 PM

On TV it looked a very patchy turnout. Pretty pathetic and not a patch on my organised naked protest where Nicosia and I stormed the Armoury. Its just a shame he spoiled it by sexually assaulting a female member of staff during the melee ... anyway yes todays protest was limp. The game itself was i bit boring which is my grumble. I dont see things improving on the pitch next season either.

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 09:52 PM
On TV it looked a very patchy turnout. Pretty pathetic and not a patch on my organised naked protest where Nicosia and I stormed the Armoury. Its just a shame he spoiled it by sexually assaulting a female member of staff during the melee ... anyway yes todays protest was limp. The game itself was i bit boring which is my grumble. I dont see things improving on the pitch next season either.

That wasnt supposed to be a naked protest, he just didnt take his pills.

Ash
04-30-2016, 10:46 PM
{rant snipped}

You rant and rave about the 25 fans who held up their muggy banners but say nothing at all about the thousands who drowned them out with the chants of respect for AW.

Despite your hatred for our fans, most had nothing to do with the protest, and on the contrary, opposed it.

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 10:58 PM
You rant and rave about the 25 fans who held up their muggy banners but say nothing at all about the thousands who drowned them out with the chants of respect for AW.

Despite your hatred for our fans, most had nothing to do with the protest, and on the contrary, opposed it.

"hatred for our fans" now come on, the lad's the biggest fan we have

Ash
04-30-2016, 11:10 PM

Even bigger than the Indian lad on Youtube?

modd
04-30-2016, 11:11 PM

I think to many go to arsenal games are uninformed led by modern social media like twitter . They think that we have god given right to win title every year and we don,t. yes we love to win the league but so would liverpool or chelsea or man city or man united or any big club. But guess what you don,t have a god given right to win the league

fans have to help the team. they have to support them and players in return have to give their best

i am not saying all the fans do. some our great but to many let the side down. to many eat their prawn sandwitches and as i witness on that finsbury park platform have their stupid bags of merchandise. instead sing, get behind the lads and who knows it might help push them on the push to greater glory

**** me we moaning about getting to champions league every year. good grief tell arsenal fans that be happerning in mid 1980s and their be ****ing cumming.

sorry but some fans don,t have a clue and should go and support barnet or enfield town if they perfer to watch non good football.

Ash
04-30-2016, 11:16 PM
{another rant snipped}

If the club didn't want people buying merchandise, they wouldn't have three shops around the ground selling it.

You ignored all of my points, btw.

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 11:42 PM
Even bigger than the Indian lad on Youtube?

:-) The won with the cardboard squarfe?

modd
04-30-2016, 11:44 PM
If the club didn't want people buying merchandise, they wouldn't have three shops around the ground selling it.

You ignored all of my points, btw.

no i did not. I SAID i don,t think all the fans are bad and don,t hate all the fans. just desprise some who are so ignorant about the club history and who wave their silly bitch moaning cards

their don,t deserve to be called arsenal supporters. fans who went to highbury when i was kid in early 1990s would ****ing give them the finger if they did that back then.

JohnT
05-01-2016, 07:05 AM
Couldn't disagree more regarding the protest. It's mostly the hardcore leading it, and mostly the JCL daytrippers who seem to be part of the AW cult. That chant in support of AW today was mostly sung by mooks who haven't made a sound in that stadium for a decade. Can rarely be bothered to support the team but somehow found air in their lungs to support Wenger. Figure that one out.

The protest was weak because the simple fact is there aren't many proper Arsenal left in the bowl these days. To see so many fans still supporting this corrupt regime after so many years is embarrassing.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Couldn't disagree more regarding the protest. It's mostly the hardcore leading it, and mostly the JCL daytrippers who seem to be part of the AW cult. That chant in support of AW today was mostly sung by mooks who haven't made a sound in that stadium for a decade. Can rarely be bothered to support the team but somehow found air in their lungs to support Wenger. Figure that one out.

The protest was weak because the simple fact is there aren't many proper Arsenal left in the bowl these days. To see so many fans still supporting this corrupt regime after so many years is embarrassing.

Disagree all you want mate. Me, the people all around me at the Emirates are all Arsenal hardcore. People who've been Arsenal for generations and turn up rain or shine, whether we play Barcelona or Barnet. Whatever we thnk of Wenger's sucession everyone was aginst this shabby little attention-seeking nonsense.

modd
05-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Disagree all you want mate. Me, the people all around me at the Emirates are all Arsenal hardcore. People who've been Arsenal for generations and turn up rain or shine, whether we play Barcelona or Barnet. Whatever we thnk of Wenger's sucession everyone was aginst this shabby little attention-seeking nonsense.

well said mo. Most arsenal fans love the club whether in or out. I don,t mind people having their views but those ****ing cards were pathetic.

A lot thankfully shounted arsene name out because some do have some knowledge of football. In end as chris rightly said on some arsenal fan tv some supporters have been spolit and the players have no 12th man at home unlike away games.

in end next season could be amazing with one or two good signings and change of fan mentally at home.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
05-01-2016, 11:16 AM
It's mostly the hardcore leading it, and mostly the JCL daytrippers who seem to be part of the AW cult. That chant in support of AW today was mostly sung by mooks who haven't made a sound in that stadium for a decade.

The old school have been calling for Wenger's head for at least six years truth to the tell. Most of the Wenger cultists are Hornby Babes :nod:

Billy Goat Sverige
05-01-2016, 11:28 AM
It was very cringey. Maybe they need to move on to A1 paper. A4 doesn't seem to be getting the job done.

Mo Britain less Europe
05-01-2016, 11:39 AM
The old school have been calling for Wenger's head for at least six years truth to the tell. Most of the Wenger cultists are Hornby Babes :nod:

By contrast most of the Wenger out brigade I've met are people who don't know who Gorge Graham is, let alone Bertie Mee.

redgunamo
05-01-2016, 11:42 AM

Right. At least, they are the sort who broke cover as football fans at around Fever Pitch time. After all, people who went to football matches and actually supported a team were still considered lowlife scum at that point.

"That" book written by "that" man suddenly made the game socially acceptable, even desirable, aspirational.

redgunamo
05-01-2016, 11:43 AM
By contrast most of the Wenger out brigade I've met are people who don't know who Gorge Graham is, let alone Bertie Mee.

That can't be true, M. Many WOBs have simply *never* liked Him, even when we were winning Doubles and going Unbeaten!

Mo Britain less Europe
05-01-2016, 11:50 AM
That can't be true, M. Many WOBs have simply *never* liked Him, even when we were winning Doubles and going Unbeaten!

There's a lot of Harry Hindsights and Kev Knowsbest around now.

redgunamo
05-01-2016, 12:02 PM
There's a lot of Harry Hindsights and Kev Knowsbest around now.

Well, Naturally. People will always gravitate towards those whose opinions they share.

Not me, of course :-p

05-01-2016, 12:56 PM

The likes of Guildford Gooner, Alf Goonit and greg mitchell don't know who George Graham is :hehe:

Mo Britain less Europe
05-01-2016, 01:25 PM
The likes of Guildford Gooner, Alf Goonit and greg mitchell don't know who George Graham is :hehe:

Do you now Steve Maxwell, Bob Builder and Adrian the Pieman?

05-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Do you now Steve Maxwell, Bob Builder and Adrian the Pieman?
I know Postman Pat if that helps

Chief Arrowhead
05-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Can't imagine any of them holding up a card downloaded from REDaction either. Say it ain't so!!!

eastgermanautos
05-01-2016, 03:04 PM
I can't believe what I'm reading. Wenger needs to go, and second, he needs to be put in a re-education camp, communist stylee. He needs to be taught how to coach the game of football. You lot of are far and away too soft.

05-01-2016, 03:07 PM
Can't imagine any of them holding up a card downloaded from REDaction either. Say it ain't so!!!
No mate, they certainly wouldn't do that. A loud verbal ****ing is more their style :hehe: