PDA

View Full Version : I watched the Arsenalist highlights and Rambo's name wasn't mentioned unti the 81st.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-30-2016, 08:12 PM
Was he really that bad?

I'm not a Rambo hater. I'd love him to get back to that goal-scoring streak he had before injury in Ozzy's first season.

I'd love him to be a Freddie L. Working hard as a RM, but also scoring 15 goals a season. Or to be a MF who scores 12-15 a season, something we haven't had under AW.

But not having even a touch in any chance up until the 81st min is a joke.

If Ozzy is just gonna create instead of also scoring goals like Bergy, we need more goal scorers. We need a CF, and a RW, and a CM if Santi isn't gonna score like he did in his first season.

If Santi and Rambo could both play like they did when they were at their peaks in terms of goals, we'd just need a striker. Having 12-20 each fro those two and Alexis.

But if not, we need to buy goalscoring players in 3 positions, and if they're out there, they'd be too good to come and join us.

I'm pissed off. Why can't we have a Titi scoring 30+, and a DB, Pires, Freddie and Skiltord sharing 3 places but still all scoring about 12-15 each.

It was much more fun watching football when we had lots of goalscorers.

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
04-30-2016, 11:10 PM
Most of the time he was playing very deep in front of the back 4 FFS

JohnT
05-01-2016, 07:08 AM
He shouldn't be starting for the Arsenal. Far too poor on the ball slows us down no end; use him as an impact sub but nothing more.