PDA

View Full Version : What, in your eyes, would constitute a dignified protest?

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
04-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Obviously some people think banners are a tad barbaric or just downright silly. Personally, if I am at a game, I would rather support the team and keep any negative thoughts to myself during the 90 mins, especially prior to the game.
I am just curious what a dignified protest means nowadays. I'm sure the Wengerites would love it if there wasn't so much as a squeak against him, but that's hardly possible.
Would it be better if the banner lot sang "**** off till you've won the league" or "you're gonna get your fackin 'ead kicked in" to Wenger instead? Or simply abstained from attending matches?

SWv2
04-29-2016, 03:10 PM
A well organised, vociferous and essentially peaceful gathering of affected people before the match.

Burney
04-29-2016, 03:13 PM
Obviously some people think banners are a tad barbaric or just downright silly. Personally, if I am at a game, I would rather support the team and keep any negative thoughts to myself during the 90 mins, especially prior to the game.
I am just curious what a dignified protest means nowadays. I'm sure the Wengerites would love it if there wasn't so much as a squeak against him, but that's hardly possible.
Would it be better if the banner lot sang "**** off till you've won the league" or "you're gonna get your fackin 'ead kicked in" to Wenger instead? Or simply abstained from attending matches?

Why protest at all? :shrug:

Burney
04-29-2016, 03:14 PM
A well organised, vociferous and essentially peaceful gathering of affected people before the match.

:hehe: Oh, they'll be 'affected' alright. Bunch of attention-seeking man-child ****s that they are.

Pat Vegas
04-29-2016, 03:35 PM
how about protest by not showing up?

redgunamo
04-29-2016, 05:03 PM
Why protest at all? :shrug:

Many of 'em are women nowadays though. But that is part of a wider set of issues, I think.*

*Sorry. Flatviewing again.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-29-2016, 05:30 PM
If the fans were to cease their fervent support for five minutes.

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
04-29-2016, 09:22 PM
Mass self-immolation outside the ground. That would show they're serious, rather than just jumped-up self-entitled ****s.

Chief Arrowhead
04-29-2016, 11:06 PM
The Grampus 8 ploy?

"Gramps" supporters committed hari-kari in protest. Wenger not only resigned, he fled the country.

Snin
04-30-2016, 12:19 AM
Wearing a nice pair of 10 denier tights round his house then taking a **** in them n massaging the **** around my cocktail n balls inside the tights whilst his wife Lickey my arsehole whilst he had to explain why theo gets a game whilst flossing hid teeth on my banjo while begging I don't fist him..what woz questions again ?

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
04-30-2016, 07:57 AM
French Gary Glitter
You're just a french Gary Glitter - just kiddin' just kiddin ;-)

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-30-2016, 09:29 AM
Not really a lot that be classed as dignified. Regardless, the number of people that will be involved will render this an undignified protest.

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
04-30-2016, 10:15 AM
The Grampus 8 ploy?

"Gramps" supporters committed hari-kari in protest. Wenger not only resigned, he fled the country.

POTD that's all I wanted to say