PDA

View Full Version : Why does Jeremy Corbyn have a ****ing massive pile of bin bags in his front garden?

Burney
04-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Did he not tip the binmen at Christmas or what?

Sir C
04-29-2016, 03:06 PM

Surely they are the dismembered bodies of Rich White Men, Tories, jews and other such vermin dumped there by his acolytes as offerings?

SWv2
04-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Garden waste, clothing and/or bric-a-brac left out for charity collection.

The list of innocent possibilities is endless.

Burney
04-29-2016, 03:09 PM

He has the front garden of a pikey, sw. All he needs are some rusting car parts and a tethered up dog and he's away.

Burney
04-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Surely they are the dismembered bodies of Rich White Men, Tories, jews and other such vermin dumped there by his acolytes as offerings?

At least he hasn't got his little Lenin hat on, I suppose.

Did you see that Ken decided to double down, by the way? :hehe:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/29/labour-has-been-too-slow-to-react-to-anti--semitism-allegations/

He really is a prize ****.

Sir C
04-29-2016, 03:14 PM
Philip Collins was very good on him in The Times today.

Have you seen this?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/oxfords-rhodes-must-fall-co-founder-in-restaurant-altercation-we-will-give-tip-when-you-return-the-land/

He really is a prize ****.[/QUOTE]

SWv2
04-29-2016, 03:15 PM
I am neither fan nor opponent being that I have no interest in the politics, nor do I trust one brand any more than the second brand. Each a lying, conniving, not to be trusted assembly of utter ****s.

What I see is an ageing man, fragile, a little bit scruffy but not the extent of being uncared for.

And bags, black plastic bags in which none of us know what is hidden.

In truth, what we actually need, though it is probably not being used as it does not suit the hate filled narrative, is a wider angle picture.

And I used the word deliberatively to entice Jorge though I expect he is already frothing at the mouth.

Burney
04-29-2016, 03:18 PM
Philip Collins was very good on him in The Times today.

Have you seen this?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/oxfords-rhodes-must-fall-co-founder-in-restaurant-altercation-we-will-give-tip-when-you-return-the-land/

He really is a prize ****.[/QUOTE]

:hehe: I like the sound of his radical non-binary trans black activist chum. That is just one person, is it?

Sir C
04-29-2016, 03:18 PM
I am neither fan nor opponent being that I have no interest in the politics, nor do I trust one brand any more than the second brand. Each a lying, conniving, not to be trusted assembly of utter ****s.

What I see is an ageing man, fragile, a little bit scruffy but not the extent of being uncared for.

In truth, what we actually need, though it is probably not being used as it does not suit the hate filled narrative, is a wider angle picture.

And I used the word deliberatively to entice Jorge though I expect he is already frothing at the mouth.

'They're all the same as each other' is just a cop out, though; if you haven't taken the time and effort to examine the issues, you're not really in a position to judge, are you?

The man is an unpricipled danger to the security and welfare of this country - and if we go under, you're ****ed as well, so think on.

Burney
04-29-2016, 03:20 PM

The man is a communist, sw. And he has a suspicious number of full bin bags. I hope it isn't garden waste, since that's supposed to go into his green bin for recycling, surely? If he's trying to sneak garden waste into his normal rubbish collection, that's a scandal!

SWv2
04-29-2016, 03:25 PM
The man is a communist, sw. And he has a suspicious number of full bin bags. I hope it isn't garden waste, since that's supposed to go into his green bin for recycling, surely? If he's trying to sneak garden waste into his normal rubbish collection, that's a scandal!

I put my grass cuttings into the main bin. *******s to SDCC I say.

Apart from last weekend when I dumped them into the field behind the house. *******s to the farmer in this case. Not that he cares anymore.

SWv2
04-29-2016, 03:28 PM
'They're all the same as each other' is just a cop out, though; if you haven't taken the time and effort to examine the issues, you're not really in a position to judge, are you?

Tories lie to the people, Labour lie to the people.

Fianna Fail lie to the people, Fine Gael lie to the people.

Both / all make promises in Election manifestos to win votes, then go back on what they said.

You don’t like Corbyn, I gather that by now. You think he is the personification of evil.

I expect Jorge feels the same about the chap (Hunt??) who has caused the kerfuffle this week with Junior Doctors.

So, to repeat, they are all the same as each other.

Good day.

Sir C
04-29-2016, 03:31 PM
Whom, an interesting theory, but nonsensical.

Stalin was not the same as Gandhi :shrug:

And Jorge is wrong.

SWv2
04-29-2016, 03:39 PM

And Jorge is wrong.

A simplistic theory or view I will accept.

I trust no politician or party.

Snin
04-30-2016, 12:27 AM

Full of chopped up boring cuts like you ? ****ing toss faced mono brow ****

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
04-30-2016, 10:24 AM

You sure Diane isn't hiding in there? :hide:

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 12:49 PM

Clothing in, one would imagine.

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Because he hasnt thought it a good use of public money to claim £680 to have his wisteriawallah come round and clear it

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 01:07 PM

I make you largely right on this, Brown and Blair had more in common with Gideon and Dave than I was ever comfortable with, and I never voted for them as a result.

Corbyn on the other hand was a fantastic MP for 30 years, my MP when I was growing up, and I think the man genuinely is different. His garden is a mess as he has better things to do than clear his ****ing garden up, much like most of us I would imagine. I'm even a little tempted to join that party now he's leader but a few conversations with local Nulabor automatons has put me right off.

Those who think he's a threat to security are right, their security would be under threat were he to be elected. Though they'll never ever mention how much they are putting our security under threat by selling everything they can off to foreign companies. Largely because it's making them very rich, or in some cases just even richer.

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 01:08 PM

And Jorge is wrong.

Dont try and claim Ghandi as one of your own just because he was played by Sir Ben Kingsley

redgunamo
04-30-2016, 01:10 PM
I make you largely right on this, Brown and Blair had more in common with Gideon and Dave than I was ever comfortable with, and I never voted for them as a result.

Corbyn on the other hand was a fantastic MP for 30 years, my MP when I was growing up, and I think the man genuinely is different. His garden is a mess as he has better things to do than clear his ****ing garden up, much like most of us I would imagine. I'm even a little tempted to join that party now he's leader but a few conversations with local Nulabor automatons has put me right off.

Those who think he's a threat to security are right, their security would be under threat were he to be elected. Though they'll never ever mention how much they are putting our security under threat by selling everything they can off to foreign companies. Largely because it's making them very rich, or in some cases just even richer.

Where was he your MP, what constituency?

Do you see where I'm going with this ..

The Jorge
04-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Where was he your MP, what constituency?

Do you see where I'm going with this ..

Islington North woot!

redgunamo
05-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Islington North woot!

Yes.

You don't see the irony then of three decades of his "fantastic" representation, with your support, leading to the creation of a place, an environment, in which you, yourself, would now refuse to live and indeed presently despise?

Ash
05-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Yes.

You don't see the irony then of three decades of his "fantastic" representation, with your support, leading to the creation of a place, an environment, in which you, yourself, would now refuse to live and indeed presently despise?

North Islington is a fine place to live. By posturing against it, dear old Jorge is just showing off.

redgunamo
05-01-2016, 12:05 PM
North Islington is a fine place to live. By posturing against it, dear old Jorge is just showing off.

Yeah, could be :-\

redgunamo
05-02-2016, 07:39 AM
likely what changed his mind. Basically, he grew up.

Town is great if you're single, or even for confirmed DINKYs like Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson, for instance. Using wives as essentially disposable accessories helps too, I'd imagine.

The amusing bit is folk who swear by urban life hightailing it for the hills the moment life gets real.