PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to take the wife to town tonight for a bite and a bachata, but it seems

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 04:09 PM
the whole of urban France is on strike. Or protesting about something or other.

Anyway everyone, everywhere has downed tools and is sitting cross-legged in the streets waving banners and chanting slogans, apparently indefinitely and until further notice.

****ers.

Sir C
04-28-2016, 04:11 PM
the whole of urban France is on strike. Or protesting about something or other.

Anyway everyone, everywhere has downed tools and is sitting cross-legged in the streets waving banners and chanting slogans, apparently indefinitely and until further notice.

****ers.

Do you enjoy dancing, r? Would you say you have natural rhythm?

7sisters
04-28-2016, 04:14 PM
Would that still be Strasbourg r ?

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 04:18 PM
Do you enjoy dancing, r? Would you say you have natural rhythm?

Can't be an officer in London without knowing how to shake a fairly elegant shoe, I'm afraid. Fortunately, I'd learned the basics from my parents as a child.

I don't know about natural, but my old boy always said, a man who cannot rumba can never be a real man. So that's that.

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 04:19 PM
Would that still be Strasbourg r ?

:nod: Oui.

7sisters
04-28-2016, 04:23 PM
:nod: Oui.

Do they still have that marvellous Carousel in the square. My kids used to love a turn on that. That was probably twenty years back. I assume Au Crocodile is still the place to eat.

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 04:28 PM
Do they still have that marvellous Carousel in the square. My kids used to love a turn on that. That was probably twenty years back. I assume Au Crocodile is still the place to eat.

I suppose so. I'm no tour guide as town is to be avoided as much as possible, imo.