Luis Anaconda
04-28-2016, 11:52 AM
before there is a Pat Jr around.

Marvellous

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 11:55 AM

Well played.

You*have* been simply asking for it for ages though, haven't you. You've been restless, frantically hunting after a new "project". Well, the wife has heard you and has now given you one.

So to speak.

The Jorge
04-28-2016, 11:56 AM

Bloody hell, not you too. The sperm of the awimber is strong

The Jorge
04-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Well played.

You*have* been simply asking for it for ages though, haven't you. You've been restless, frantically hunting after a new "project". Well, the wife has heard you and has now given you one.

So to speak.

An Italian wife would be the best clue here, bloody fertile are the catholics

Billy Goat Sverige
04-28-2016, 11:57 AM

It's a bit **** tbh. Hopefully it gets more interesting as they get older.

The Jorge
04-28-2016, 11:59 AM

It gets better, honestly Especially when they get into Wu Tang

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 12:03 PM
An Italian wife would be the best clue here, bloody fertile are the catholics

Right. Especially if you take them out of Italy. That country now has its lowest birth rate in over a century, so I gather.

TheCurly

Much much more interesting.Curly Junior joins me in the pub these days.wd the pub.

The Jorge
Right. Especially if you take them out of Italy. That country now has its lowest birth rate in over a century, so I gather.

Which, looking at the beautiful ****ers (or not, as statistics suggest), is particularly mystifying.

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Much much more interesting.Curly Junior joins me in the pub these days.wd the pub.

Yes, you're alright if it's boys.

The Jorge
04-28-2016, 12:04 PM

He also towers over you, if Facebook is to be believed.

I think my daughter might end up doing that to me :-(

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 12:05 PM
Which, looking at the beautiful ****ers (or not, as statistics suggest), is particularly mystifying.

They're skint, G. Not happy.

No-one wants to start families under those conditions. It's not "natural".

TheCurly
04-28-2016, 12:06 PM
He also towers over you, if Facebook is to be believed.

I think my daughter might end up doing that to me :-(

We were out on Sunday J.He ate 4 quarter pounders.Again.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-28-2016, 12:07 PM
We've been lucky in that he has slept through the night since he was born so can't really complain, but he can be a whiny little **** during the day. Wants to be carried about everywhere all the ****ing time :-|

Pat Vegas
04-28-2016, 12:07 PM
This is just a thought at this point, Nothing certain here. just I have suspicions.

anyway apart from that I am not surprised that there is a low birth rate in Italy. All the the youngsters have pissed off and it's just old folks left.

The Jorge
04-28-2016, 12:11 PM
Seemed OK last time I was there.

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 12:11 PM
This is just a thought at this point, Nothing certain here. just I have suspicions.

anyway apart from that I am not surprised that there is a low birth rate in Italy. All the the youngsters have pissed off and it's just old folks left.

Right. Very wise. Best not get too excited just yet.

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 12:12 PM
Seemed OK last time I was there.

I can't say I'm surprised you'd say that, to be honest.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
04-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Bloody hell Fash. I struggle to picture you having sex :-) I see you wrangling with self doubt, vacillating between whether you should or shouldn't and is it really the right thing to do to a woman you like and does she really want you to anyway, until the poor cow dries up and goes to sleep.

Congratulations btw and may your first born be masculine. I have one of both and the girl is an incorrigible, manipulative monster.

SWv2
04-28-2016, 12:15 PM

Mine will ask me if we are going to the pub. He is 9.

:-\

Luis Anaconda
04-28-2016, 12:15 PM
We were out on Sunday J.He ate 4 quarter pounders.Again.
With how many eggs?

SWv2
04-28-2016, 12:16 PM

Bit **** at the stage you're at for sure. Gets much more fun in a very short time.

TheCurly
04-28-2016, 12:16 PM
With how many eggs?

With a plate of chunky chips and a plate of onion rings,LA
Can't feed the *******

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Mine will ask me if we are going to the pub. He is 9.

:-\

Good breeding, you see. As I always say, you can't beat good breeding.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
04-28-2016, 12:22 PM
I can't say I'm surprised you'd say that, to be honest.
Are you suggesting Jorge would walk through some third world slum, gingerly stepping over beggars, imagining they were spiritually fulfilled and actually 'wealthier' than the rest of us for being unencumbered by material greed. Is that what you're implying here?

redgunamo
04-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Are you suggesting Jorge would walk through some third world slum, gingerly stepping over beggars, imagining they were spiritually fulfilled and actually 'wealthier' than the rest of us for being unencumbered by material greed. Is that what you're implying here?

:hehe: No :hehe:

Burney
04-28-2016, 02:35 PM

Also, the men are all obsessed with their mothers and live at home into their 40s. Can't blame Eyetie ladies for seeking the cock elsewhere imo.

redgunamo
05-25-2016, 08:32 AM
Also, the men are all obsessed with their mothers and live at home into their 40s. Can't blame Eyetie ladies for seeking the cock elsewhere imo.

Yeah, but those factors only matter if the chaps have underwhelming prospects; nobody (man *or* woman) wants to settle down and have a family unless you have the cash to do so in the desired, suitable lifestyle and manner. Birthrates all over western Europe have been in decline for ages simply because blokes can't afford to keep wives and kids anymore. Basically, it's taking them until their forties to "man up" sufficiently.

Presumably, Italy, Spain and Greece have been hit particularly hard but I understand it's the same story all over the place.

This is a trending topic in my house just now as one of our favourite lads (a nephew) published his "big news" the other day.

Ash
05-25-2016, 09:08 AM
Birthrates all over western Europe have been in decline for ages simply because blokes can't afford to keep wives and kids anymore.

Hence the importance of importing people from eastern Europe.

redgunamo
05-25-2016, 09:13 AM
Hence the importance of importing people from eastern Europe.

Yeah, I just think we've got enough midfielders, is all.