PDA

View Full Version : NightmareWIMB

Ash
04-27-2016, 02:59 PM
I always wanted to write these down, but never got round to it. So this place seems as good a notepad as any. This thread may get bumped.

Last night:
The carpet in the room in which I lived had to be taken up, because the coffin that was buried underneath the floor needed exhuming, as the lid hadn’t been fastened shut properly. I had arranged to pay Bernie Ecclestone £40 for one of his boys to come round and do the job but there was a problem when the lifting gear couldn’t raise the coffin, and had damaged it. The bloke also had another job to go to at Heathrow Airport, and was getting impatient.

Later I was working in an office with dinosaurs roaming around in it. I was a bit frightened but had been assured that ‘they don’t bite’. I may have been squashed by one though.

Pat Vegas
04-27-2016, 03:02 PM
It's all Awimb themed.

The coffin is the new forum rising from what looked like the dead.

The dinosuars are some of the old awimb posters who came back.

The impatient bloke is the growing Arsene Wenger impatience.

Bernie Ecclestone is errr a dream representation of Berni,

Sir C
04-27-2016, 03:03 PM
I always wanted to write these down, but never got round to it. So this place seems as good a notepad as any. This thread may get bumped.

Last night:
The carpet in the room in which I lived had to be taken up, because the coffin that was buried underneath the floor needed exhuming, as the lid hadn’t been fastened shut properly. I had arranged to pay Bernie Ecclestone £40 for one of his boys to come round and do the job but there was a problem when the lifting gear couldn’t raise the coffin, and had damaged it. The bloke also had another job to go to at Heathrow Airport, and was getting impatient.

Later I was working in an office with dinosaurs roaming around in it. I was a bit frightened but had been assured that ‘they don’t bite’. I may have been squashed by one though.

Who or what was in this coffin, a?

It was all your hopes, dreams and ambitions, wasn't it? :-(

Burney
04-27-2016, 03:05 PM

Last night:

Are you having a nervy b or something, a? :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
04-27-2016, 03:08 PM

Ronnie Corbett was in the coffin.
Burneys fingerprints were on the wood

The Jorge

Last night:

It's quite a dull nightmare, why are you dreaming a Pinter play?

SWv2

Last night:

Can you recall what type of dinosaurs they were as obviously some carried a bigger threat to man than others.

Sir C
04-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Ronnie Corbett was in the coffin.
Burneys fingerprints were on the wood

Berni had been bumming the corpse of Ronnie Corbett? What madness is this?

Jake
04-27-2016, 03:09 PM
This is a bit Adrian Mole, a.

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:10 PM

I cannot believe A would dream of such things.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-27-2016, 03:10 PM
It's all Awimb themed.

The coffin is the new forum rising from what looked like the dead.

The dinosuars are some of the old awimb posters who came back.

The impatient bloke is the growing Arsene Wenger impatience.

Bernie Ecclestone is errr a dream representation of Berni,

:nod:
Heathrow Airport is the dream representation of Sir C.
He had a flight to steer.

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:11 PM
This is a bit Adrian Mole, a.

Good Lord, is he still a thing?

Sir C
04-27-2016, 03:11 PM
I cannot believe A would dream of such things.

Let's hope he didn't have an involuntary emission whilst dreaming of Berni necrophiliacising one of Britain's best-loved comedians. Because that would be wrong.

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:12 PM
Let's hope he didn't have an involuntary emission whilst dreaming of Berni necrophiliacising one of Britain's best-loved comedians. Because that would be wrong.

Very wrong indeed, imo. And I liked Corbett.

Burney
04-27-2016, 03:14 PM

:nod: I wished to demonstrate to him the difficulties of getting a large object into a small aperture.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-27-2016, 03:15 PM

Berni was holding the coffin lid down to stop Ronnie Corbett escaping.
You see he was not dead at the time but after a struggle he was an ex Ron.
He died with the sound of Berni saying 'That was for the newspaper complaint in 1980, you cund'

Ash
04-27-2016, 03:17 PM

It was all your hopes, dreams and ambitions, wasn't it? :-(

Not sure I have many of those sorts of things, tbh. I can't say exactly who was in the coffin, but it was a relative of someone close to me.

Sir C
04-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Berni was holding the coffin lid down to stop Ronnie Corbett escaping.
You see he was not dead at the time but after a struggle he was an ex Ron.
He died with the sound of Berni saying 'That was for the newspaper complaint in 1980, you cund'

And then he ****ed him? I'm sure Ash said he ****ed him.

Rich
04-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Not sure I have many of those sorts of things, tbh. I can't say exactly who was in the coffin, but it was a relative of someone close to me.

Everything OK, A? Do you have a friend/member of family available who would be happy to come and sit with you?

Jake
04-27-2016, 03:38 PM
Good Lord, is he still a thing?

Probably not nowadays, what with those freak vloggers and that. I've always been fond of his magisterial writing though.

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:47 PM
Probably not nowadays, what with those freak vloggers and that. I've always been fond of his magisterial writing though.

Yes, everything is current nowadays, I suppose.

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:50 PM
Everything OK, A? Do you have a friend/member of family available who would be happy to come and sit with you?

Well played, R.