PDA

View Full Version : Labour's anti-semitism credentials are looking as impeccable as ever I see

Burney
04-27-2016, 01:56 PM
The killer line here is: "Repeatedly pressed about why Shah was not being suspended, he said the comments were antisemitic but the MP had “shocked herself” and did not mean what she said, so she could not be described as antisemitic."

So these admittedly anti-semitic comments apparently just jumped onto her twitter feed unbidden and had nothing to do with what she thinks, so therefore she isn't anti-semitic because...reasons. :hehe: Genius.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/27/shadow-minister-calls-for-suspension-of-naz-shah-over-israel-posts

Mo Britain less Europe
04-27-2016, 02:14 PM
Don't know what you're complaining about. The lads only feel about jews how you feel about scousers.

Sir C
04-27-2016, 02:51 PM
The killer line here is: "Repeatedly pressed about why Shah was not being suspended, he said the comments were antisemitic but the MP had “shocked herself” and did not mean what she said, so she could not be described as antisemitic."

So these admittedly anti-semitic comments apparently just jumped onto her twitter feed unbidden and had nothing to do with what she thinks, so therefore she isn't anti-semitic because...reasons. :hehe: Genius.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/27/shadow-minister-calls-for-suspension-of-naz-shah-over-israel-posts

Mind you, the more I think about her suggestion, the more sense it starts to make...

Monty92
04-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Mind you, the more I think about her suggestion, the more sense it starts to make...

If it wasn't for that pesky 'religion' thing.

Monty92
04-27-2016, 02:55 PM

I must say, I'm leeetle bit uncomfortable about how readily the right plays the anti-semitism card nowadays. I certainly think it should be used more judiciously.

Burney
04-27-2016, 02:56 PM
I must say, I'm leeetle bit uncomfortable about how readily the right plays the anti-semitism card nowadays. I certainly think it should be used more judiciously.

Jew-diciously, even?

Anyway, it's just a very easy stick with which to beat the left and point out how fatally entwined it's become with radical Islamic lunatics whose views it should find abhorrent.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 02:57 PM

Also, it's surely a bit less offensive when really, really hot presidents of the NUS are anit-semetic, no?

Burney
04-27-2016, 02:57 PM

Yeah, but you should read Simon Sebag-Montefiore's Jerusalem. :-( It's ****ing depressing how mental everyone seems to be about that place.

Burney
04-27-2016, 02:58 PM
Also, it's surely a bit less offensive when really, really hot presidents of the NUS are anit-semetic, no?

Ewww, no. Anyway, you only fancy her 'cos she's ethnic.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Yeah, but you should read Simon Sebag-Montefiore's Jerusalem. :-( It's ****ing depressing how mental everyone seems to be about that place.

They should fence it off, not allow anyone in and just say "You dont deserve to have nice things"

Sir C
04-27-2016, 02:59 PM

Have you read Max Hastings' 'The Secret War'? It's rather good, in that Hastings way.

Monty92
04-27-2016, 03:00 PM

:nod: Now that's one Allan I could get behind. Literally.

Sir C

Have they voted in a new one today, then? 'Cos the one I saw was, and I'm struggling to fiond a polite way to put this, ****ing mince.

The Jorge
Ewww, no. Anyway, you only fancy her 'cos she's ethnic.

Nah, she's wew fit innit

http://www.thejc.com/files/imagecache/body_landscape/Malia_screen_grab.jpg

Mo Britain less Europe
04-27-2016, 03:02 PM
She'd look fantastic in a burkha.

Burney
04-27-2016, 03:03 PM
Have you read Max Hastings' 'The Secret War'? It's rather good, in that Hastings way.

I'll give it a whirl.

I got put off Hastings after trying his Korean War, which was very boring. Mind you, that might simply have been because it was rather a boring war.

Burney
04-27-2016, 03:03 PM
Nah, she's wew fit innit

Not for me, Clive. Also, ugly hair.

Monty92
04-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Nah, she's wew fit innit

Such a shame a made up book she devoutly adhers to wants me (and you, but mainly me) dead :-(

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 03:04 PM
She'd look fantastic in a burkha.

You'd crawl over broken glass just to **** over her shadow, Mo.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 03:05 PM
Not for me, Clive. Also, ugly hair.

She's got great hair, I think she's quite the dish(dash)

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:06 PM
I'll give it a whirl.

I got put off Hastings after trying his Korean War, which was very boring. Mind you, that might simply have been because it was rather a boring war.

:nod: That's what the whole trouble with Will Teasle was, everyone disrespectin' *his* war.

Sir C
04-27-2016, 03:06 PM
She's got great hair, I think she's quite the dish(dash)

Imagine if she suggested a blow job :-( You'd **** yourself.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 03:07 PM
Such a shame a made up book she devoutly adhers to wants me (and you, but mainly me) dead :-(

She doesnt look that devout to me, modest but not devout. It's quite tough for today's modern muslim woman, that business. But I for one think they pull it off well.

Why do you think they all want you dead? With 1.5bn of the ****ers, if they all wanted it that badly it'd already be done.

Burney
04-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Imagine if she suggested a blow job :-( You'd **** yourself.

Do you think she'd ululate during it? That might be quite exciting.

I remember telling you I went to the wedding of my Irish cousin and his Iraqi bride. They all ululated when she came in. Scared the ****e out of us, it did. Thought they were going to take to us with knives or something. And there was no free booze due to the Allans. :-(

God, that was a bad evening.

Monty92
04-27-2016, 03:12 PM
She doesnt look that devout to me, modest but not devout. It's quite tough for today's modern muslim woman, that business. But I for one think they pull it off well.

Why do you think they all want you dead? With 1.5bn of the ****ers, if they all wanted it that badly it'd already be done.

Equally, why hasn't Israel nuked Palestine?

Sir C
04-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Do you think she'd ululate during it? That might be quite exciting.

I remember telling you I went to the wedding of my Irish cousin and his Iraqi bride. They all ululated when she came in. Scared the ****e out of us, it did. Thought they were going to take to us with knives or something. And there was no free booze due to the Allans. :-(

God, that was a bad evening.

I always assume they're not allowed to do sexytime. I suppose they must be able to, what with reproducing and that. It just seems unlikely.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Equally, why hasn't Israel nuked Palestine?

Um, the fall out? Literally and metaphorically.

Anyway, there's no need, they are doing such a good job of killing them all slowly.

Monty92
04-27-2016, 03:15 PM

Anyway, there's no need, they are doing such a good job of killing them all slowly.

They are already, in your words, a pariah state :shrug:

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:17 PM

Right. The pay's better this way too.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 03:18 PM
****ing board!

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:26 PM
****ing board!

I really rather like it now. After early "issues" it's clearly a real improvement, imo.

Monty92
04-27-2016, 03:33 PM
I really rather like it now. After early "issues" it's clearly a real improvement, imo.

It’s marginally faster for me now I can use it on Chrome. And I can’t blame anyone for all the ads, because that’s my fault for not getting *******er.

Other than that, it’s unequivocally ****ter. For example, in this thread, even in hybrid mode, there are three branches on top of each other that you can’t read unless clicking through one of them. That means if you want to keep re-entering the same branch to read new replies, you have to remember which branch it was you were reading. Absolute *******s and I simply cannot believe what a *******s they have made of it. ****ers.

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 03:39 PM
It’s marginally faster for me now I can use it on Chrome. And I can’t blame anyone for all the ads, because that’s my fault for not getting *******er.

Other than that, it’s unequivocally ****ter. For example, in this thread, even in hybrid mode, there are three branches on top of each other that you can’t read unless clicking through one of them. That means if you want to keep re-entering the same branch to read new replies, you have to remember which branch it was you were reading. Absolute *******s and I simply cannot believe what a *******s they have made of it. ****ers.

But we can embed gifs and videos now. In fact, here's one of your mum

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/417844/pigs-in-the-mud-1-o.gif