PDA

View Full Version : This chap called James that plays for Madrid.

Rich
04-27-2016, 09:51 AM
I noticed that despite Ronaldo being unfit to take part, he did not start the game.

I wonder if Zinedine could be persuaded to give him to us to replace Walcott. Could even play him up front :cloud9:

TheCurly
04-27-2016, 09:57 AM
Unbelieveable Geoff.He was due up in front of the beak but the date was re-arranged until after the CL Final.Real Madrid run that country don't they?

Burney
04-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Real Madrid run that country don't they?

Someone's got to, I guess. :shrug:

Rich
04-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Unbelieveable Geoff.He was due up in front of the beak but the date was re-arranged until after the CL Final.Real Madrid run that country don't they?

Oh dear. What sort of naughtiness has he been up to. He's from Colombia, isn't he? :sherlock:

TheCurly
04-27-2016, 10:10 AM
Driving 190 mile an hour and failing to stop for plod.Twenty Euro fine coming his way methinks

Rich
04-27-2016, 10:12 AM
Driving 190 mile an hour and failing to stop for plod.Twenty Euro fine coming his way methinks

I'm sure that he assessed the road conditions were suitable at the time and only did it because he was late for an engagement.

Spanish police are ridiculous.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 10:20 AM
I'm sure that he assessed the road conditions were suitable at the time and only did it because he was late for an engagement.

Spanish police are ridiculous.

Depends which ones, Policia Local and Garda Civil arent exactly the same thing.

Burney
04-27-2016, 10:24 AM

They're all corrupt, moustachioed rapists, j

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 10:26 AM
They're all corrupt, moustachioed rapists, j

Unlike the South Yorks Police or the Met

Mo Britain less Europe
04-27-2016, 10:31 AM

the other is VERY corrupt.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 10:37 AM
And the other opens stadium gates, lies about it, blames it on the fans and then briefs a local news agency that the same people were looting and urinating on corpses, not to mention assaulting emergency staff.

I dont think we can really hold our pigs up as better than their cerdo.

Burney
04-27-2016, 10:42 AM
And the other opens stadium gates, lies about it, blames it on the fans and then briefs a local news agency that the same people were looting and urinating on corpses, not to mention assaulting emergency staff.

I dont think we can really hold our pigs up as better than their cerdo.

:nono: Not 'people', j. Scousers.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 10:44 AM
:nono: Not 'people', j. Scousers.

They werent all scousers though, look through the names, ages and residences of the dead. London, Midlands, Scotland, Ireland, Wales are all present.

This is the acme of the unfunny 'punching down' joke btw

redgunamo
04-27-2016, 10:46 AM
They werent all scousers though, look through the names, ages and residences of the dead. London, Midlands, Scotland, Ireland, Wales are all present.

All Liverpool supporters though at least?

Mo Britain less Europe
04-27-2016, 10:52 AM
Am I the only person here who doesn't find jokes about people who die in accidents or bombings or whatever very funny?

Burney
04-27-2016, 10:53 AM

I do enjoy your occasional outbreaks of sanctimony and good taste, j. :hehe: They're very funny.

The Jorge
04-27-2016, 10:55 AM
I do enjoy your occasional outbreaks of sanctimony and good taste, j. :hehe: They're very funny.

Oh come on, you have your moments too. Usually about the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas, mind.

Burney
04-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Am I the only person here who doesn't find jokes about people who die in accidents or bombings or whatever very funny?

Probably not, Mo. But thanks for making clear your moral superiority. I'm sure the rest of us are are all feeling suitably chastised. :thumbup: