PDA

View Full Version : I think the thing that will distress me most about Leicester winning the league is...

Burney
04-26-2016, 02:17 PM
...how happy it'll make that owl-faced **** Lineker. :-(

I could get behind the idea if it weren't for that.

TheCurly
04-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Oh for me,it's Robert Huth will have more league title medals than Frank McLintock :-(

redgunamo
04-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Which is nice :-|

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Wayne Lineker, even worse. He's properly all over the place now, whereas he just used to be Gaffney's wingman in lechery/bantz

SWv2
04-26-2016, 02:24 PM
I’ll be honest with you, an opinion which may go somewhat against the grain of the whole nice wee underdog Leicester “narrative” we are having shoved down our throats.

*******s to Ranieri, and Brown, and Huth, and Vardy. And Drinkwater. And Schmeichel.

Horrible ****ers I suspect.

And Kasabian, ****s.

TheCurly
04-26-2016, 02:26 PM
I’ll be honest with you, an opinion which may go somewhat against the grain of the whole nice wee underdog Leicester “narrative” we are having shoved down our throats.

*******s to Ranieri, and Brown, and Huth, and Vardy. And Drinkwater.

And Kasabian, ****s.

Did you see the state of thon Stupid Name Gray near getting kilt by a helicopter the other day? Brain dead ****

Sir C
04-26-2016, 02:26 PM

I find myself feeling some empathy with them, because I'm going to stay over in Northampton on my way to the Lakes in June. Northampton's the same as Leicester, I think. There used to be a very decent chinese restaurant in Northampton.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 02:28 PM

*******s to Ranieri, and Brown, and Huth, and Vardy. And Drinkwater. And Schmeichel.

And Kasabian, ****s.

I agree with all of that, except Claudio and the Crisps Lads, they both get a pass. Especially for the Salt & Vinegar

IUFG
04-26-2016, 02:30 PM
they are a bunch of diving, cheating, ****faced, ****s. imo.

Still, they are not them.

TheCurly
04-26-2016, 02:31 PM
Still, they are not them.[/QUOTE]

Summed up well,wd IUFG

redgunamo
04-26-2016, 02:32 PM
I agree with all of that, except Claudio and the Crisps Lads, they both get a pass. Especially for the Salt & Vinegar

The whole thing is a decent story.

And they've done it like a proper football team (in terms of solving problems and dealing with the issues that every team faces during a season, I mean) , which pleases me.

Ash
04-26-2016, 02:33 PM

A relatively modest fee worth paying, I think, compared to the genuine horror of the alternative scenario.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 02:35 PM
A relatively modest fee worth paying, I think, compared to the genuine horror of the alternative scenario.

Indeed, I wouldve preferred Margaret Thatcher winning the league with a front two of Murdoch and IDS. Though I doubt IDS could grasp something as complex as Thatch's left-wingless wonders formation.

redgunamo
04-26-2016, 02:36 PM

Right. And thankfully, we won't be hearing from *them* again for a while.

Ash
04-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Right. And thankfully, we won't be hearing from *them* again for a while.

And after one more season with them with their stadium costs beginning to bite, perhaps Poch'll fancy the trip down the Seven Sisters Road to manage us from 2017 after Arsene sees out his contract. After all, no-one wants their mum to be a whore. #wengerin

Burney
04-26-2016, 02:51 PM
Wayne Lineker, even worse. He's properly all over the place now, whereas he just used to be Gaffney's wingman in lechery/bantz

One of the joys of not doing social media is having never heard a single pronouncement from this 'Wayne Lineker' of whom you speak.

Burney
04-26-2016, 02:53 PM

Oh, of course. This will just seem like a strange aberration in a few years, whereas THE SCENARIO would have been a psychic nightmare that we'd have had to tolerate until we died.

Thankfully, THE SCENARIO is almost certainly no longer possible.

Burney
04-26-2016, 02:55 PM
I find myself feeling some empathy with them, because I'm going to stay over in Northampton on my way to the Lakes in June. Northampton's the same as Leicester, I think. There used to be a very decent chinese restaurant in Northampton.

I've never been to Northampton. However, I do always imagine that, as you drive in there, the sign says 'Welcome to Northampton - At Least It's Not Coventry!'

I could be being unfair, of course.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Wayne Lineker has his own website.
It is www.waynelineker.com
I am not ****ting you

Sir C
04-26-2016, 03:00 PM
I've never been to Northampton. However, I do always imagine that, as you drive in there, the sign says 'Welcome to Northampton - At Least It's Not Coventry!'

I could be being unfair, of course.

I've just booked a double room at the Northampton Hilton (yes) at a cost of £85.

I think we both know what that means, don't we? :-(

Burney
04-26-2016, 03:02 PM
I've just booked a double room at the Northampton Hilton (yes) at a cost of £85.

:nod: The barman...*gulp* is unlikely to know how to mix a decent Vieux Carre. :cry:

Burney
04-26-2016, 03:06 PM

Also, I imagine you will be kept awake all night by the noise of locals rutting in the car park. It's what they do up there, I assume.

PSRB
04-26-2016, 03:23 PM

Preferable to spurs and it makes Smudger happy

PSRB
04-26-2016, 03:25 PM
Oh, of course. This will just seem like a strange aberration in a few years, whereas THE SCENARIO would have been a psychic nightmare that we'd have had to tolerate until we died.

Thankfully, THE SCENARIO is almost certainly no longer possible.

Also, good money to be made from lumping on Leicester to be relegated next season

Monty92
04-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Wayne Lineker has his own website.
It is www.waynelineker.com
I am not ****ting you

Seems like a nice bloke *shrug* Says all the right things, anyway.

Looks like a ****, I grant you.

http://waynelineker.com/about/

Burney
04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Seems like a nice bloke *shrug* Says all the right things, anyway.

Looks like a ****, I grant you.

http://waynelineker.com/about/

Down at the bottom is a question that is tragically eloquent about his clientele :hehe:

Wayne me and mum are coming to Marbella this time next year for her hen do, you meet her in Tenerife when mum was there xx where’s best to stay and go xx love squeaky xx

Monty92
04-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Down at the bottom is a question that is tragically eloquent about his clientele :hehe:

I spent three summers in Puerto Banus during my teens, staying at my mate's parents' villa. Some foreigney bint tried to have sex with me on a balcony overlooking a bar. Now *that* would have been some way to lose my virginity...

Ash
04-26-2016, 03:40 PM

We usually stay in Yorkshire when we want to break up the journey to the Lakes, then a drive across the Dales in the morning sunshine* :cloud9:

* rain

Burney
04-26-2016, 03:46 PM
I spent three summers in Puerto Banus during my teens, staying at my mate's parents' villa. Some foreigney bint tried to have sex with me on a balcony overlooking a bar. Now *that* would have been some way to lose my virginity...

First night failure, eh? :-( Bad business.

IUFG
04-26-2016, 04:05 PM
Jesus ****ing Christ.
What a gargantuan bell end.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-26-2016, 05:04 PM
The only complex thing you can grasp is your cock.