PDA

View Full Version : Hummels to Bayern.

SWv2
04-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Rich will be disappointed.

On the plus side it may mean Javi Martinez is deemed as dispensable by the Bavarians.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 12:57 PM

On the plus side it may mean Javi Martinez is deemed as dispensable by the Bavarians.

Of the three BvB players out of contract, Hummels, Gundogan and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, we're likely to get Henrikh Mkhitaryan. Like Mkhitaryan, whilst brilliant, is what we need :-)

SWv2
04-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Of the three BvB players out of contract, Hummels, Gundogan and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, we're likely to get Henrikh Mkhitaryan. Like Mkhitaryan, whilst brilliant, is what we need :-)

We haven’t a hope of the other two given their destinations are already in place.

So given they are unlikely to sell all 3 we are unlikely to even get a player we don’t need. So in a way well done us.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 01:04 PM
I'm not complaining, I'm a fan of young Henrikh, but it's very arsenesque.

Luis Anaconda
04-26-2016, 01:26 PM

All of them are still in contract till June 2017. Not that I disagree with the premise that we would get young Henry

Luis Anaconda
04-26-2016, 01:27 PM

Bayern must be playing Dortmund in a final soon - tap tap tap

Always an obvious destination for the lad - something to prove to them for letting him go early in his career. And sacking his dad as a coach

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 01:29 PM
All of them are still in contract till June 2017. Not that I disagree with the premise that we would get young Henry

Alright Jermaine Pedant, you know full well what I mean, were they out of contract this year they would have already announced their next destination, well if they werent the spurs captain that is.

SWv2
04-26-2016, 01:42 PM
I liked this line in the link I read:

Watzke said Bayern - or any other club - would have to "dig really deep in their pockets" to sign Hummels, who has a market value of 32 million euros (£25million).

That is less than a John Stones.

redgunamo
04-26-2016, 02:00 PM
Good. Nobody likes a smug centre-half.

And he'd die twice a-week playing in the Premier League anyway.