PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think's most pelased that Wenger's staying next season ?

7sisters
04-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Speaking personally, most of the spuds and manure fans in our office are delighted he's staying.

It's reaching that point now, isn't it ? You have to wonder how the players are going to be motivated, knowing he's off next summer. At least players and staff don't have time to assimilate when a manager gets sacked. :hide:

Pat Vegas
04-26-2016, 10:54 AM
I was thinking about this last night. He's not going anywhere. In fact he'll probably sign an extension.

TheCurly
04-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Speaking personally, most of the spuds and manure fans in our office are delighted he's staying.

It's reaching that point now, isn't it ? You have to wonder how the players are going to be motivated, knowing he's off next summer. At least players and staff don't have time to assimilate when a manager gets sacked. :hide:

I suspect DB10 will be at the next home game chanting one more year

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 11:09 AM

I love that somehow me aptly using the word "narrative" is held up as some sort of cliche whereas you vomiting this from your mostly-used-for-breathing maw escapes any censure.

This country :shakehead: