PDA

View Full Version : Melisandre's boobs! :-D

Burney
04-25-2016, 07:47 PM
Melisandre's boobs :cry:

Billy Goat Sverige
04-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Melisandre's boobs :cry:

I imagine that's not Sir C was asking for when he requested Dutch boobs in the new series :hehe:

Decent episode overall, although not much happening outside of Dorne. Hopefully that's the end of that ****.

Ash
04-25-2016, 09:37 PM
I imagine that's not Sir C was asking for when he requested Dutch boobs in the new series :hehe:

Decent episode overall, although not much happening outside of Dorne. Hopefully that's the end of that ****.

Ser Brienne rescuing Sansa. Cersei admits she's a bit of a monster. Bad-assette coup in Dorne. Davos preparing the counter-coup at the wall. Princess Perkytits loses everything. With so many threads to pick up it's hard to move them all on much in the first epidode. Hopefully the reanimated zombie corpse of Gregor Clegane will get wheeled into action next week.

Burney
04-25-2016, 09:54 PM
Ser Brienne rescuing Sansa. Cersei admits she's a bit of a monster. Bad-assette coup in Dorne. Davos preparing the counter-coup at the wall. Princess Perkytits loses everything. With so many threads to pick up it's hard to move them all on much in the first epidode. Hopefully the reanimated zombie corpse of Gregor Clegane will get wheeled into action next week.

I like the way they just rubbed out the tedious and totally pointless Tristayne storyline from the books. :hehe:

Basically a way of saying to GRRM fans that this ain't their story no more.

wd Benioff and Weiss imo

Ash
04-25-2016, 10:02 PM
I like the way they just rubbed out the tedious and totally pointless Tristayne storyline from the books. :hehe:

Basically a way of saying to GRRM fans that this ain't their story no more.

wd Benioff and Weiss imo

Too bad they didn't erase the whole of Dorn from the map tbh. At least they scrubbed Jon Connington from the story, whoeverthe **** he was.

Burney
04-25-2016, 10:12 PM
Too bad they didn't erase the whole of Dorn from the map tbh. At least they scrubbed Jon Connington from the story, whoeverthe **** he was.

He and that whole pointless diversion was simply evidence of the fact that GRRM had lost control of his plot and had clearly started something he lacked the imagination or ability to finish. It became clear a few chapters into the last book that he had no idea where this narrative was heading. Proper, professional writers taking over was probably the best thing that could have happened to the silly old hack.

Ash
04-25-2016, 10:26 PM
He and that whole pointless diversion was simply evidence of the fact that GRRM had lost control of his plot and had clearly started something he lacked the imagination or ability to finish. It became clear a few chapters into the last book that he had no idea where this narrative was heading. Proper, professional writers taking over was probably the best thing that could have happened to the silly old hack.

This is roughly what I say to his fans who argue that he is perfectly entitled to spend as long as he wants not ever finishing his story. Yeah, fine, unless he has already taken the money to finish the job. And as long as he is happy to not be a genuinely great author because he couldn't finish his own story.

As it stands he can thank HBO for finishing it for him. They've made six series in the time he's managed one book. If he ever finishes his own version, good luck to him.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 08:43 AM

Princess Perkytits? Marge?

I cant wait for the trial by combat, presumably it's going to be some no hoper like Meryn Trant (if he wasnt dead) going up against Mountain of the Undead.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 08:44 AM

Yes and yes, good riddance to those dull storylines. I do want some Lady Stoneheart action though, is Sansa going to get that? Where's Lovejoy?

Luis Anaconda
04-26-2016, 08:47 AM

I cant wait for the trial by combat, presumably it's going to be some no hoper like Meryn Trant (if he wasnt dead) going up against Mountain of the Undead.

Surely Lorras

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 08:58 AM
Surely Lorras

Or maybe Lancel, which would be poetic

Billy Goat Sverige
04-26-2016, 09:08 AM
Yes and yes, good riddance to those dull storylines. I do want some Lady Stoneheart action though, is Sansa going to get that? Where's Lovejoy?

Dennis Pennis and the Riverlands are featured this series so i imagine they go that way, but i doubt Lady Stoneheart will be included.

Norn Iron
04-26-2016, 09:19 AM
What did the ending signify? All very confusing isn't it?

Billy Goat Sverige
04-26-2016, 09:23 AM
What did the ending signify? All very confusing isn't it?

She's depressed, Norn.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 09:32 AM
She's depressed, Norn.

I think she's weighing up how best to resurrect Jon Snurrr, and also questioning her own faith as she saw him fighting at Winterfell.

Ash
04-26-2016, 12:55 PM

Dany.

I expect Gregzormb will be deployed against the Sparrows.

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 12:58 PM
Dany.

I expect Gregzormb will be deployed against the Sparrows.

Where the **** is Strong Belwas?!

Burney
04-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Where the **** is Strong Belwas?!

Who cares? Danaerys is the second most boring **** in the whole thing after that tedious raspberry ****er Bran

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 01:19 PM
Who cares? Danaerys is the second most boring **** in the whole thing after that tedious raspberry ****er Bran

Jorge like Strong Belwas. He big fan of people who talk third person and no use definite object! Like modd

Ash
04-26-2016, 01:42 PM
Jorge like Strong Belwas. He big fan of people who talk third person and no use definite object! Like modd

http://i.imgur.com/OCbApNg.jpg

The Jorge
04-26-2016, 01:49 PM
? this one, you mean?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Strong+belwas+context+in+the+books+strong+belwas+i s+the_f6c562_5132664.jpg