PDA

View Full Version : Rucksackwimb

Rich
04-25-2016, 02:37 PM
In the market for a new rucksack. Mainly for hiking but also occasionally cycling to work etc.

Must have meshed back to assist with sweaty backs and also those straps that connect around the waist.

Any recommendations?

Sir C
04-25-2016, 02:40 PM
In the market for a new rucksack. Mainly for hiking but also occasionally cycling to work etc.

Must have meshed back to assist with sweaty backs and also those straps that connect around the waist.

Any recommendations?

Fjallraven's best. Foreign, see? They're used to wandering around in pissing snow and that.

http://www.fjallraven.co.uk/equipment/backpacks-bags?dir=desc&order=price

Burney
04-25-2016, 02:42 PM

Any recommendations?

What of the bearers, r? They have families to feed. You should be employing them rather than carrying things yourself.

Burney
04-25-2016, 02:43 PM
What of the bearers, r? They have families to feed. You should be employing them rather than carrying things yourself.

Not sure I'm onboard with 'pissing snow', I'm afraid.

Rich
04-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Not sure I'm onboard with 'pissing snow', I'm afraid.

Sometimes a gentlemen wishes to enjoy the peace of his own company. Their banal witterings become ever so tiresome after a while, you understand?