PDA

View Full Version : The world's greatest striker available on a free? Avabangonat, Arsene!

The Jorge
04-25-2016, 01:29 PM
Nicklas Bendtner’s departure from Wolfsburg has been confirmed by the Bundesliga club, who said expectations have not been fulfilled by the Danish striker nor the club.

Nicklas Bendtner: ‘I am tired of being portrayed as an idiot’

The 28-year-old had been contracted to until the end of next season but a mutual decision was taken after a disruptive campaign in which he has been fined for oversleeping and missing training among other indiscretions.

Bendtner made 47 appearances for Wolfsburg since joining from Arsenal in 2014, scoring nine goals.

“After two years we have to admit that the expectations have not been fulfilled, neither for him nor for the club,” the sporting director, Klaus Allofs, told the club’s website. “To continue would not have made sense. Therefore the decision to end this deal is the best solution for everyone. We wish Nicklas all the best for his future career.”

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-25-2016, 02:44 PM

In that case, don't act like one

redgunamo
04-25-2016, 03:29 PM
It *could* happen.. #flamini

Nicklas Bendtner’s departure from Wolfsburg has been confirmed by the Bundesliga club, who said expectations have not been fulfilled by the Danish striker nor the club.

The 28-year-old had been contracted to until the end of next season but a mutual decision was taken after a disruptive campaign in which he has been fined for oversleeping and missing training among other indiscretions.

Bendtner made 47 appearances for Wolfsburg since joining from Arsenal in 2014, scoring nine goals.

“After two years we have to admit that the expectations have not been fulfilled, neither for him nor for the club,” the sporting director, Klaus Allofs, told the club’s website. “To continue would not have made sense. Therefore the decision to end this deal is the best solution for everyone. We wish Nicklas all the best for his future career.”