PDA

View Full Version : Olivier Giroud

Rich
04-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Why is he starting ahead of Welbeck? Neither are great strikers - OG will plunder 20 a year and DW a few less than that. However, DW seems to make us a more mobile attacking force.

Not sure what to next season if we can't buy a striker in the summer. Maybe just stick Alexis up front and turn him into the new Aguero. That helps us fit Ox/Ramsey into the team as well.

Ash
04-25-2016, 10:43 AM
Why is he starting ahead of Welbeck? Neither are great strikers - OG will plunder 20 a year and DW a few less than that. However, DW seems to make us a more mobile attacking force.

Not sure what to next season if we can't buy a striker in the summer. Maybe just stick Alexis up front and turn him into the new Aguero. That helps us fit Ox/Ramsey into the team as well.

Olly made me sad yesterday. Not all his fault, obviously, but depressing stuff. Alexis will have gone to play for a decent team, surely, together with the Turkish fella who looked really pissed off. :cry:

Rich
04-25-2016, 10:47 AM
Olly made me sad yesterday. Not all his fault, obviously, but depressing stuff. Alexis will have gone to play for a decent team, surely, together with the Turkish fella who looked really pissed off. :cry:

He really was hopeless and when he's bereft of any confidence he looks totally out of place. Unless Welbeck is carrying an injury Giroud should go and play for the reserves before being shipped back to France in the summer.

The Jorge
04-25-2016, 10:55 AM
Welbeck was out for almost a year with a pretty serious injury, I know you're not a medical man but google bone bruising when you have a mo

Rich
04-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Welbeck was out for almost a year with a pretty serious injury, I know you're not a medical man but google bone bruising when you have a mo

So long as he's playing on the left for us in Euros :cloud9:

Also - I'll be seething if Wilshere doesn't start.

Ash
04-25-2016, 10:59 AM

Woy seems to like him in the deep role, so it's not as if he's competing with Deli Catessan or Barkley. Not sure about the We though, Rich. All those Spursers. :-|

The Jorge
04-25-2016, 11:01 AM

I think that'll be the boy Radio, tbh

The Jorge
04-25-2016, 11:03 AM
Woy seems to like him in the deep role, so it's not as if he's competing with Deli Catessan or Barkley. Not sure about the We though, Rich. All those Spursers. :-|

You know Rich loves a bit of chelsea/spurs infidelity. He even followed his beloved Lamps to city.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/079/118/hi-res-0627a525c426db8ae6dcc6ad883af7c5_crop_north.jpg?w= 759&h=506&q=75

Rich
04-25-2016, 11:03 AM

Can we not put our differences to one side for the summer and cheer on England to European glory? If nothing else, it's a great opportunity to host some big BBQ knees-ups.

The Jorge
04-25-2016, 11:05 AM
Can we not put our differences to one side for the summer and cheer on England to European glory? If nothing else, it's a great opportunity to host some big BBQ knees-ups.

Plastic cups ahoy!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vxE7Ekm_0hg/UJ6My4HKmWI/AAAAAAAAAjA/y7dNO7MMkmo/s1600/yorkshire+point+to+point.png

redgunamo
04-25-2016, 11:07 AM
You know Rich loves a bit of chelsea/spurs infidelity. He even followed his beloved Lamps to city.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/079/118/hi-res-0627a525c426db8ae6dcc6ad883af7c5_crop_north.jpg?w= 759&h=506&q=75

I like José Ángel on FIFA but he takes absolutely ages to develop into anything :-\

redgunamo
04-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Plastic cups ahoy!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vxE7Ekm_0hg/UJ6My4HKmWI/AAAAAAAAAjA/y7dNO7MMkmo/s1600/yorkshire+point+to+point.png

And whippets!