PDA

View Full Version : Far, far worse than the loss of the Tree view is the loss of the Ignore button.

Alexism - Atheoist
04-23-2016, 04:45 PM
I actually saw a message by Chief. And it made me dumber. DAMNIT NEW AWIMB!

The Jorge
04-23-2016, 08:08 PM
I actually saw a message by Chief. And it made me dumber. DAMNIT NEW AWIMB!

Now now, you kids play nice. You're two of my favourite pisters

Ash
04-23-2016, 10:59 PM
There is an ignore function here in fact, and it probably works better than on the old forum.

Chief Arrowhead
04-24-2016, 04:52 AM
It's a shame that the OP decided to not use the occasion of a new board to wipe the slate clean. Instead he decided to carry on with age old grudges that I have honestly forgotten what they were all about in the first place, other than political.

Such is the allure of Dear Leader amongst some here in America. I suppose the next move by the OP is to call me a racist.

Alexism - Atheoist
04-24-2016, 04:12 PM
Really? Let's see...saying I support the terrorist because I thought the war in Iraq was wrong. Saying I wanted to terrorists to kill American soldiers. Calling me unAmerican because I thought Bush was a terrible President. Saying I wanted terrorists to win and Americans to die because I was opposed to torture. You know, that sort of thing.

You have nothing by my well-deserved contempt. I shall research the new Ignore button and resume happy perusal of AWIMB.

Chief Arrowhead
04-26-2016, 02:29 AM
Why so angry? You have had your dream world politically for the last 8 years, yet you are angrier than ever.

Things not working out for you personally? I would blame Bush if I were you.

Chief Arrowhead
04-26-2016, 02:38 AM
Why so angry? You have had your dream world politically for the last 8 years, yet you are angrier than ever.

Things not working out for you personally? I would blame Bush if I were you.

10 characters