PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm very fond of my wife and, as I've said before, Asian chicks aren't my bag,

Burney
04-22-2016, 01:00 PM
but were the Vietnamese lady in Enfield Market who sells Banh Mi to propose marriage on the basis that she would feed me her delicious food for the rest of my life, I would be forced to give the matter serious consideration. :eat:

What I'm saying is: I had a really nice lunch.

Ash
04-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Steady on there, Burnley. Haven't you only recently just got married? Again.

How many mortgages do you want to be paying?

Sir C
04-22-2016, 01:12 PM
but were the Vietnamese lady in Enfield Market who sells Banh Mi to propose marriage on the basis that she would feed me her delicious food for the rest of my life, I would be forced to give the matter serious consideration. :eat:

What I'm saying is: I had a really nice lunch.

Did you ask her how she makes her baguettes? :(

The Jorge
04-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Unfortunately they are too boo coo for a soul bruddah like me

Burney
04-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Did you ask her how she makes her baguettes? :(

I was too hungry and she was quite stressed. Besides, she would have laughed at me. :-(

Burney
04-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Steady on there, Burnley. Haven't you only recently just got married? Again.

How many mortgages do you want to be paying?

Yes, but I'm sure we could come to some arrangement.

Sir C
04-22-2016, 01:24 PM
I was too hungry and she was quite stressed. Besides, she would have laughed at me. :-(

Was she wearing one of those chinese shift dresses? You know, the Coke bottle ones with the slit up the side? Black silk, with a large red dragon? All clingy and that?

Back in 5.

Burney
04-22-2016, 01:32 PM
Was she wearing one of those chinese shift dresses? You know, the Coke bottle ones with the slit up the side? Black silk, with a large red dragon? All clingy and that?

Back in 5.

It's Enfield, she's cooking and it's about 6 degrees outside. What do you reckon?

redgunamo
04-22-2016, 01:42 PM

Precisely. True professionalism is about much more than just a shopping list and a series of instructions.

Sir C
04-22-2016, 01:45 PM
It's Enfield, she's cooking and it's about 6 degrees outside. What do you reckon?

This sort of thing, you mean?

Any idea about the panties?

Ash
04-22-2016, 02:25 PM
This sort of thing, you mean?

Nice outfit. :nod:

TheCurly
04-22-2016, 02:27 PM

I once bought Mrs C one of those.By bought for her I obviously mean bought for me.

Sir C
04-22-2016, 02:28 PM

Thank you a. When I wear it for you I will apply a little dab of rouge to the nipples.

The way you like it.

SWv2
04-22-2016, 02:30 PM
Surely she buys her baguettes from a bakery.

Sir C
04-22-2016, 02:33 PM
Surely she buys her baguettes from a bakery.

I doubt there's a Vietnamese bakery in Enfield. I could be wrong, of course, but I'd think that to create proper fluffy, crisp Vietnamese baguettes, she'd have to make them herself.

B and I made such baguettes last weekend.

They were not a triumph of the baker's art :(

Burney
04-22-2016, 02:36 PM
I doubt there's a Vietnamese bakery in Enfield. I could be wrong, of course, but I'd think that to create proper fluffy, crisp Vietnamese baguettes, she'd have to make them herself.

Let us never speak of them again. :-(

Sir C
04-22-2016, 02:39 PM
Let us never speak of them again. :-(

You put one in a plastic bag, b, and it fought its way out :(

The whole thing was distressing.

SWv2
04-22-2016, 02:43 PM

I applaud the artisan trader if so.

To rise early in the morning and go through what must surely be a reasonably lengthy process, to then make it off to a mere market stall in Enfield to market and sell her wares.

In summary, she buys them from Tesco as I expect the majority of passing trade, save for the odd gourmand such as B, merely expect a baguette (a well-made one) and are simply seduced by her authentic Thai based food offerings.

Burney
04-22-2016, 03:04 PM

To rise early in the morning and go through what must surely be a reasonably lengthy process, to then make it off to a mere market stall in Enfield to market and sell her wares.

In summary, she buys them from Tesco as I expect the majority of passing trade, save for the odd gourmand such as B, merely expect a baguette (a well-made one) and are simply seduced by her authentic Thai based food offerings.

No Tesco baguette this. She crisps them up in a little oveny thing. They are also authentically pointy.

And she's a Vietnameser. Like in Platoon or one of those lads.

Burney
04-22-2016, 03:14 PM

This is her stall. The Banh Mi is the one on the right. It is a magnificent thing. If you tasted it, you'd want to marry her, too.

SWv2
04-22-2016, 03:22 PM
This is her stall. The Banh Mi is the one on the right. It is a magnificent thing. If you tasted it, you'd want to marry her, too.

I would possibly make love to her.

To leave my current wife and enter into a marriage with this new lady I would be hoping for more than some pork, salad and a bread roll.

Burney
04-22-2016, 03:27 PM
I would possibly make love to her.

To leave my current wife and enter into a marriage with this new lady I would be hoping for more than some pork, salad and a bread roll.

Your loyalty and principle does you credit, sw.