PDA

View Full Version : I fear we may suffer liddle bit pheesically at Sunderland.

Sir C
04-22-2016, 10:13 AM
Third would be better than fourth, wouldn't it?

redgunamo
04-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Third would be better than fourth, wouldn't it?

No worries on that score; Sunderland are proper ****e.

Also, Olivier could do with a goal and I suspect he'll be worth one or two against them.

Pokster
04-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Modd still thinks we have a good chance of winning the league

Pat Vegas
04-22-2016, 10:25 AM
:nod: Pokster it's going to happen. Leicester are long due their meltdown. they will lose all of their remaining games and we will win them all winning the title by 2 points.

In all seriousness I can see dropping points in the last 4 games. :-( which means tottenham are dangerously close

Sir C
04-22-2016, 10:27 AM

Ooh, look at you running around telling tales. " Please sir, modd said we can still win the league sir!"

Luis Anaconda
04-22-2016, 10:34 AM

Modd's a bit of a **** tbh

Ash
04-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Modd's a bit of a **** tbh

But can't people just ignore him? Mo, for example seems genuinely distressed at Modd's mad predictions.

The Jorge
04-22-2016, 10:38 AM
I think Mo's just pissed of he's been out-madded tbh.

Sir C
04-22-2016, 10:39 AM
But can't people just ignore him? Mo, for example seems genuinely distressed at Modd's mad predictions.

I really, really can't figure out people are offended by modd's optimism. Apparently calling our manager a senile French **** is fine, but having someone look on the bright side is somehow personally painful and offensive.

modd
04-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Look football a escape and not real life. I have stresses in my job and other aspects but in football i can,t see reason to be down and out. its just a game.

Arsenal have a chance in my eyes and if that makes me annoying mad ****er then so be it. That who i am. Leicester will not win another game and i could see a time they only get two points from next four. barcelona don,t forget only got one point from four game to throw away their big lead before their 8-0 win on wedesday..

modd
04-22-2016, 11:05 AM
Fair enough i probally am a ****. Can,t argue with that. I just put my views out their so I can,t moan when people don,t agree.

modd
04-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Pat we just need them to get two more points. so two draws at home and two defears away and win it on goal difference.

spurs then lose at chelsea, draw at newcastle and with southampton and even if beat west brom only get to 73 points.

Sir C
04-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Look football a escape and not real life. I have stresses in my job and other aspects but in football i can,t see reason to be down and out. its just a game.

Arsenal have a chance in my eyes and if that makes me annoying mad ****er then so be it. That who i am. Leicester will not win another game and i could see a time they only get two points from next four. barcelona don,t forget only got one point from four game to throw away their big lead before their 8-0 win on wedesday..

That's fine, chum. You believe what you like and say what you like, and don't let any ****er tell you you oughtn't.

Unless it's bad stuff about jews or blacks. You know. That wouldn't be cool.

Burney
04-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Unless it's bad stuff about jews or blacks. You know. That wouldn't be cool.

BFR doesn't like this. :-(

SWv2
04-22-2016, 11:32 AM

There's the thing, I don't see them as mad predictions, I see them as deliberately placed comments to annoy and/or wind up people, to illicit a reaction as such. Of course this is fair enough as a lot of other people operate on this forum in a similar manner.

Last evening’s wibblings for example cannot be the thought train of an adult. We can all be optimistic but there is a line between optimism and dribbling spasticism, which the lad crosses. And not for one second do I think he is such. There are many occasions when he comes across as a sensible, intelligent and semi-rounded chap – which then makes the stupid optimisms all the more obvious as a gimmick.

I would suggest simply ignoring him.

modd
04-22-2016, 12:18 PM
There's the thing, I don't see them as mad predictions, I see them as deliberately placed comments to annoy and/or wind up people, to illicit a reaction as such. Of course this is fair enough as a lot of other people operate on this forum in a similar manner.

Last evening’s wibblings for example cannot be the thought train of an adult. We can all be optimistic but there is a line between optimism and dribbling spasticism, which the lad crosses. And not for one second do I think he is such. There are many occasions when he comes across as a sensible, intelligent and semi-rounded chap – which then makes the stupid optimisms all the more obvious as a gimmick.

I would suggest simply ignoring him.

I have my views on things and If I back my team how does that make my train of thought not as an adult. What a rude and ignorant person you are.

Its show you up more for the inablity to debate. You instead resort to personal abuse which sums up your character and not mine. I supported Arsenal for nearly 26 years. I reackon I know far more about the club then you ever could do sir.

I always back a team that has won two fa cups in row and manager that has won three leagues for us and six fa cup. We are lucky not to support a club like spurs who won two trophies in 25 years.

I am not saying arsenal will win the league for sure but I always look at postives when it comes to the team we should all be getting behind till the end of the season. Unlike moaners that think the club has god given right to win the league.

I test my character against yours any day of the week sir and I think you the once come across as lacking intelligence and not me.

Luis Anaconda
04-22-2016, 12:26 PM
Fair enough i probally am a ****. Can,t argue with that. I just put my views out their so I can,t moan when people don,t agree.

Oh no real offence meant, m. Carry on as you are :thumbup:

SWv2
04-22-2016, 01:05 PM
I have my views on things and If I back my team how does that make my train of thought not as an adult. What a rude and ignorant person you are.

Its show you up more for the inablity to debate. You instead resort to personal abuse which sums up your character and not mine. I supported Arsenal for nearly 26 years. I reackon I know far more about the club then you ever could do sir.

I always back a team that has won two fa cups in row and manager that has won three leagues for us and six fa cup. We are lucky not to support a club like spurs who won two trophies in 25 years.

I am not saying arsenal will win the league for sure but I always look at postives when it comes to the team we should all be getting behind till the end of the season. Unlike moaners that think the club has god given right to win the league.

I test my character against yours any day of the week sir and I think you the once come across as lacking intelligence and not me.

Ah you see I did not say you lacked intellgence, on the contrary I described you as "sensible, intelligent and semi-rounded chap".

And there really is no need to call me Sir.

The Jorge
04-22-2016, 01:08 PM
"semi-rounded".

Talk about damning with faint praise

SWv2
04-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Talk about damning with faint praise

His roundedness is a tiny bit skewed by his silly antics. Nothing more, thus "semi".