PDA

View Full Version : Personally, I'm just glad ex-pros give such insight into the game I love

TheCurly
04-22-2016, 07:33 AM
Stan Collymore
Kick-off minus 1: "the pressure is really on the players and management to perform tonight"
Kick-off plus 10 : "Arsenal,as usual,really turning it on when the pressure is off"
Played at the highest level you see

redgunamo
04-22-2016, 08:04 AM
Stan Collymore
Kick-off minus 1: "the pressure is really on the players and management to perform tonight"
Kick-off plus 10 : "Arsenal,as usual,really turning it on when the pressure is off"
Played at the highest level you see

Right. Nobody expects a hound to be able to explain coursing, do they. Why would footballers be any different.

7sisters
04-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Alan Smith.. yes, him.. was heard wheeling out that old standard... papering over the cracks, in his post match summary.
wd Alan.

redgunamo
04-22-2016, 08:38 AM
Alan Smith.. yes, him.. was heard wheeling out that old standard... papering over the cracks, in his post match summary.
wd Alan.

A quick declaration of a possible conflicting interest; I love Alan Smith.

Burney
04-22-2016, 09:43 AM
wd Alan.

Thing is, if I hear the words 'Alan Smith' and 'cracks' in the same sentence, this image springs immediately to mind. :-(