PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps, if we play Rambo in MF, we should play Elneny, not Coq, behind him. He

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-21-2016, 02:37 PM
looked his best there when he had Ozil ahead and Arteta behind him. He needs a passer behind him so that he can surge forwards.

{That's why I'd quite like to see Cazorla as DM with Rambo just ahead of him, at least if we're chasing the game.}

But at least one of those 2 MFs need to be doing a lot of accurate passing.

Arseblog reckons he'll play Rambo and Coq. But does anyone else think he should try Elneny if he's gonna play Rambo? Look how Rambo did when he was playing between Arteta and Ozzy, though huis form in front of goal has sadly dropped off recently.

Remember when we had Ade and RVP (who both went on to score 30 a season) as cover for Titi? We can never win the league without a top striker as well as having goalscoring wingers and no.10

Why can't I have a new goal-scoring striker instead of a new, tree-viewless forum?

SWv2
04-21-2016, 02:38 PM
looked his best there when he had Ozil ahead and Arteta behind him. He needs a passer behind him so that he can surge forwards.

{That's why I'd quite like to see Cazorla as DM with Rambo just ahead of him, at least if we're chasing the game.}

But at least one of those 2 MFs need to be doing a lot of accurate passing.

Arseblog reckons he'll play Rambo and Coq. But does anyone else think he should try Elneny if he's gonna play Rambo? Look how Rambo did when he was playing between Arteta and Ozzy, though huis form in front of goal has sadly dropped off recently.

Remember when we had Ade and RVP (who both went on to score 30 a season) as cover for Titi? We can never win the league without a top striker as well as having goalscoring wingers and no.10

Why can't I have a new goal-scoring striker instead of a new, tree-viewless forum?

Good man, sterling effort.

reg
04-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Good man, sterling effort.

He's right about the striker, imo.

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
04-21-2016, 02:50 PM
Strikers are a lot like hounds.

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 03:01 PM

Indeed, if you feed them on bones they'll always be hungry.

or maybe

If you take your eye off them they'll drag their arse along the carpet.

or possibly

They'll eat their own sick given half a chance

redgunamo
04-21-2016, 03:15 PM

Mine certainly are. This pic is actually on Wiki.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Red_Smooth_Saluki.jpg

redgunamo
04-21-2016, 03:15 PM
Indeed, if you feed them on bones they'll always be hungry.

or maybe

If you take your eye off them they'll drag their arse along the carpet.

or possibly

They'll eat their own sick given half a chance

You just know nothing about dogs, George :-(

Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking
04-21-2016, 03:18 PM
Thierry :cloud9:

redgunamo
04-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Thierry :cloud9:

Precisely.

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 04:03 PM
You just know nothing about dogs, George :-(

I'm all about the pussy, reg

redgunamo
04-21-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm all about the pussy, reg

Yeah, fair enough. They do keep the mice away.