PDA

View Full Version : FuneralWIMB

Viva Prat Vegas
04-21-2016, 01:14 PM
I am going to a funeral reception later on.
At the funeral people were looking at me and I knew they were thinking things about me.
I will go along just to see how they react but I don't want them to ask me loads of fugging questions.
Hopefully they will be more pissed than me.

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 01:15 PM
Sorry for your loss, old boy. I hope it wasnt anyone too close.

Though, it has to be said, this is a very Fash post.

Ears are alight
04-21-2016, 01:17 PM

You're assuming it's the funeral of someone he knew there? If not, and he's a funeral crasher, that would explain the odd looks imo.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-21-2016, 01:18 PM
Thank you, The Jorge
It's not Fash. Fash is long dead.
He can't have more than won funeral.

Ash
04-21-2016, 01:18 PM

I'm confused. I don't know who anyone is any more. I wish people wouldn't play this multi-login, change identity game. It's most unfair imo. :-(

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 01:22 PM
The Fash/Pat dichotomy predates all of that.

Pat is the mature, guitar playing, happily married successful man in his 30s. Fash was the socially awkward MMA fan with adultwork gold account and a massive self-loathing complex.

Anyway, you changed your name too.

Luis Anaconda
04-21-2016, 01:26 PM
The Fash/Pat dichotomy predates all of that.

Pat is the mature, guitar playing, happily married successful man in his 30s. Fash was the socially awkward MMA fan with adultwork gold account and a massive self-loathing complex.

:nod: I preferred Fash

:hide:

Ash
04-21-2016, 01:29 PM

I abbrieviated the login so I can use the new site. I didn't change my identity, which is what I said.

So Prat is Pat and not someone else taking the piss?

Red N White Army
04-21-2016, 01:54 PM
Good spot, sir

Pat Vegas
04-21-2016, 01:57 PM
No I'm not Prat. but I am flattered that someone would parody my character.

With the new board perhaps I should move to a 3rd character.

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 02:10 PM
oh yeah, I didnt notice that.

Nobody does me any more :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
04-22-2016, 10:45 AM
Unlike the dead man, I survived the funeral after-party.
I made a mental note of the body language and lack of eye contact from one or two or three when we did the hugging, kissing and **** thing.
I cannot remember the conversations which took place. I was not listening with any interest but think I laughed in the right places.
Some small woman told me the same groping story three times in quick succession. Another woman with a nice face had a voice like a foghorn was funny but could be heard however far away she was. I think she would be noisy in bed.
I saw a woman with strong lipstick who I had once kissed with passion and another one who I have had intercourse with. She has aged badly and expanded around the middle :-(
Why do the women group together making it difficult to approach one for a chat?
The only lager they had was a dustbin full of Fosters cans floating in water. I kept having trouble with the tongs putting ice in my cheap **** scotch and coke so sneakily used my fingers. The buffet was a pile of cund.
There were no punch ups. I couldn't find a back exit to leave by so had to walk past the crowd to go out by the front door. I didn't know all their names.