PDA

View Full Version : Monty...If that just did happen to be Piers Morgan he could use your comment to bring

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
04-21-2016, 09:55 AM
this board down for good. Think before you post you preening, posturing, infantile ****-wart

Burney
04-21-2016, 10:10 AM
Errr, how? It's not illegal to wish cancer on people's children. Neither is it actionable.

TheCurly
04-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Errr, how? It's not illegal to wish cancer on people's children. Neither is it actionable.

And it's not like Piers Morgan has ever been involved with anything dodgy or illegal

04-21-2016, 10:31 AM
And I knew you would be the first to jump to your revolting little protege's defence.

Social media has its own dynamic that exists outside of established legal frameworks . One tactically placed tweet of Monty's post by someone who understands the domain could finish this site in a matter of hours.

Now we both know that the poster is not Piers Morgan though I believe Monty is vain enough to think it might be. But that is irrelevant. Monty has accrued many enemies over the years on this board and any lurking simber or disaffected ex-wimber could create a great deal of mischief with that post.

I now look forward to you spouting errant piss about something of which you know nothing. Your forte in fact.

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
Dont be too hard on yourself, herbs

Burney
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM
And I knew you would be the first to jump to your revolting little protege's defence.

Social media has its own dynamic that exists outside of established legal frameworks . One tactically placed tweet of Monty's post by someone who understands the domain could finish this site in a matter of hours.

Now we both know that the poster is not Piers Morgan though I believe Monty is vain enough to think it might be. But that is irrelevant. Monty has accrued many enemies over the years on this board and any lurking simber or disaffected ex-wimber could create a great deal of mischief with that post.

I now look forward to you spouting errant piss about something of which you know nothing. Your forte in fact.

You really are a very boring little man. Your persona is old, sad, boring and people increasingly ignore you.

Don't think I don't notice your increasingly pathetic attempts to bait me. However, like most people on here I studiously ignore you because I realise that you are simply the sad kid on the edge of the playground who eats bugs or deliberately ****s himself just so someone will pay attention to his pathetic antics.

You are viciously envious of people who are able to have intelligent, amusing, reasoned discussions using actual wit because you are hopelessly undergunned in all those departments and resent those who aren't and who evince no wish to converse with you. Hence you target me, Sir C and Monty because you hope that at least that might garner you the favour of others. It's pathetic.

Now **** off.

Monty92
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM
this board down for good. Think before you post you preening, posturing, infantile ****-wart

Yeah, fair enough....soz.

Could we start a new board with tree view?

04-21-2016, 10:53 AM
Well that eastgermanauto's asked for a price to build a treeview, so I quoted him proper fair like, and he's gone all quiet, the tight yankee ****.

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 10:53 AM
Ah, that was the gameplan all along

04-21-2016, 11:11 AM
I thought 10k for a front end reasonable no? :-) I had no intention of building an alternative board, just a new skin for this one.

When I investigated the feasibility I found a lot of folk online who would love their old tree-view back too?

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 11:17 AM
I dunno, everyone seems to earn six figures here nowadays, I reckon we should up it to at least 60. Chump change for some of these moneyed mother****ers.

04-21-2016, 11:29 AM
Oh dear. You're acting like some irascible little poodle Berni. Calm yourself

Burney
04-21-2016, 11:39 AM
Oh dear. You're acting like some irascible little poodle Berni. Calm yourself

That's it? Seriously? Even by your admittedly low standards that's lame.

Oh, well. Like I say: witless.

04-21-2016, 11:43 AM
I think that should be a semi-colon by the way :-)

Ash
04-21-2016, 12:31 PM
I dunno, everyone seems to earn six figures here nowadays, I reckon we should up it to at least 60. Chump change for some of these moneyed mother****ers.

Not sure about everyone, I'm closer to four figures. But enough for a tree-view tax on the wealthy, I'd have thought. :nod:

Ears are alight
04-21-2016, 12:35 PM
Not sure about everyone, I'm closer to four figures. But enough for a tree-view tax on the wealthy, I'd have thought. :nod:

I think and very much hope that you earn more than "almost £1000 a year". You know figures here means number of digits, not the identity of the leading one?

The Jorge
04-21-2016, 12:44 PM
Oh, you'll be pleased to know my total self assessment tax payable was £100, which was for ignoring their letters that I assumed they copied on to my accountants.

I'm off to join the opposition front bench

Ash
04-21-2016, 12:47 PM
I think and very much hope that you earn more than "almost £1000 a year". You know figures here means number of digits, not the identity of the leading one?

I thought £9,999 was four digits and £100,000 was six. As I've said, I'm not terribly good with money.

Ears are alight
04-21-2016, 01:12 PM
I thought £9,999 was four digits and £100,000 was six. As I've said, I'm not terribly good with money.

That's right, but both £1,000 and £999,999 are also four and six figures respectively.

Ash
04-21-2016, 01:16 PM
That's right, but both £1,000 and £999,999 are also four and six figures respectively.

In which case 49,999 is definitely closer to 4 figures.

Nope, I'm sticking to my guns on this one. :-)