PDA

View Full Version : What are the gold stars next to some posts?

Monty92
04-20-2016, 03:28 PM
fdfddfdfdfdfd

Burney
04-20-2016, 03:33 PM
fdfddfdfdfdfd

Dunno. But here's a story to test your anti-Allan credentials.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/20/male-infant-circumcision-judge-practice

Ash
04-20-2016, 03:37 PM
European cups.

Monty92
04-20-2016, 03:39 PM
Dunno. But here's a story to test your anti-Allan credentials.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/20/male-infant-circumcision-judge-practice

While I see it as a harmless practice with clear aesthetic benefits, as a matter of principle, I would be happy to see circumcision made illegal.

Burney
04-20-2016, 03:42 PM
You've no idea how harmless it is, since you've never walked a mile in someone else's cock.

And I've seen many, many cocks, m. They all look like ****.

Monty92
04-20-2016, 03:46 PM
You've no idea how harmless it is, since you've never walked a mile in someone else's cock.

And I've seen many, many cocks, m. They all look like ****.

Yeah, but it's hard to get exercised about a practice that has been performed on you and that you've always been happy with. Maybe it's cognitive dissonance, but I know a lot of circumcised men and not one has ever said they wish they'd never been cut.

Pat Vegas
04-20-2016, 03:49 PM
It's some sort of identification system awimb to highlight jewish posters.

Pat Vegas
04-20-2016, 03:50 PM
4th place trophies :cloud9:

Burney
04-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Yeah, but it's hard to get exercised about a practice that has been performed on you and that you've always been happy with. Maybe it's cognitive dissonance, but I know a lot of circumcised men and not one has ever said they wish they'd never been cut.

Yeah, but if I cut your earlobes off as a baby and you grew up with loads of other lobeless people, all of whom thought it was perfectly normal to have no earlobes, you'd probably say the same about that.

None of which would make cutting a baby's earlobes off for no good medical reason acceptable, would it?

Monty92
04-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but if I cut your earlobes off as a baby and you grew up with loads of other lobeless people, all of whom thought it was perfectly normal to have no earlobes, you'd probably say the same about that.

None of which would make cutting a baby's earlobes off for no good medical reason acceptable, would it?

You do realise you are arguing the point with someone who has said the words "I would be happy to see it made illegal" IN THIS VERY CONVERSATION, right?

Burney
04-20-2016, 04:02 PM
You do realise you are arguing the point with someone who has said the words "I would be happy to see it made illegal" IN THIS VERY CONVERSATION, right?

I know. I'm just trying to make you understand that yes, you are suffering from cognitive dissonance and that your perceptions of this bizarre practice are wholly shaped by your unfortunate and entirely ****ed-up experience of it.

Really, I'm just trying to help you understand that you have been abused. :shrug:

Monty92
04-20-2016, 04:09 PM
I know. I'm just trying to make you understand that yes, you are suffering from cognitive dissonance and that your perceptions of this bizarre practice are wholly shaped by your unfortunate and entirely ****ed-up experience of it.

Really, I'm just trying to help you understand that you have been abused. :shrug:

I accept that. You are talking to someone who believes that inculcating a child with any religious belief is child abuse, so it stands to reason that I would think the same of actual physical mutilation.

Saying that, circumcised cocks *do* objectively look nicer. Unless every woman on earth is also suffering from cognitive dissonance.