PDA

View Full Version : I know it’s vulgar to talk about these things, but I just did some projections for my

Monty92
04-20-2016, 03:01 PM
income next year and it’s nudging six figures :clap: For context, I’ve never even got close to that before and never imagined I would either.

Might be able to avoid sending the sprogs to a school full of Allans and coloureds at this rate.

reg
04-20-2016, 03:06 PM
income next year and it’s nudging six figures :clap: For context, I’ve never even got close to that before and never imagined I would either.

Might be able to avoid sending the sprogs to a school full of Allans and coloureds at this rate.

Well done, M.

And never be embarrassed by your wealth; the "vulgarising" of money is just another trick of the rich to
keep the poor without it. As the man said.

Monty92
04-20-2016, 03:10 PM
Well done, M.

And never be embarrassed by your wealth; the "vulgarising" of money is just another trick of the rich to

Thank you. And...ummm...I trust you take the casual racism in the spirit it is intended? :-\

Burney
04-20-2016, 03:16 PM

This is excellent news, m. One burden fewer on the public purse.

Sir C
04-20-2016, 03:17 PM

Sadly, six figures doesn't go so very far, these days. :(

Still, at least you might be able to give up the insurance fraud, eh?

Monty92
04-20-2016, 03:22 PM
Sadly, six figures doesn't go so very far, these days. :(

Still, at least you might be able to give up the insurance fraud, eh?

That's a low blow, man.

Had a very disappointing meal in Yauatcha the other night. Michelin star my hairy hebrew hiney.

reg
04-20-2016, 03:22 PM
Thank you. And...ummm...I trust you take the casual racism in the spirit it is intended? :-\

What do you take me for? Some sort of urban trendy :-\

Viva Prat Vegas
04-20-2016, 03:24 PM
The Insurance Fraud and consequent lawsuits might account for a sizable chunk of the projected figure.
I will look out for Monty on Judge Rinder.

Burney
04-20-2016, 03:27 PM
The Insurance Fraud and consequent lawsuits might account for a sizable chunk of the projected figure.
I will look out for Monty on Judge Rinder.

True. If I ever discover that any property of his has just happened to burn down, I will be most suspicious.

Sir C
04-20-2016, 03:29 PM
That's a low blow, man.

Had a very disappointing meal in Yauatcha the other night. Michelin star my hairy hebrew hiney.

Yes, as a fan of Hakkasan I was left a bit cold by Yauatcha. And it was full of people trying desperately to look trendy.

I was only joking with you. Six figures does go quite a long way.

Sir C
04-20-2016, 03:29 PM
True. If I ever discover that any property of his has just happened to burn down, I will be most suspicious.

The old jewish lightning.

You can take the boy out of Finchley...

Viva Prat Vegas
04-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Monty: I'd like to make a claim for an arson incident
Insurance Man: Certainly Mr. Wisegold. When did the attack take place?
Monty: Next Friday night

Ash
04-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Congratulations, you vulgar braggart.

Ash
04-20-2016, 04:15 PM

My bourgeois streak finds money terribly vulgar, I'm afraid. Maybe because I've never been very good at earning much of it.

reg
04-20-2016, 04:18 PM
My bourgeois streak finds money terribly vulgar, I'm afraid. Maybe because I've never been very good at earning much of it.

Yeah, that's sort of the idea :-\

Ears are alight
04-20-2016, 04:23 PM
Do come back and tell us how you're feeling when your tax bill is six figures, eh?

7sisters
04-20-2016, 04:26 PM
You'll be off house hunting in Stanmore pretty soon m.

The Jorge
04-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Also, careful of the VAT man.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-20-2016, 08:15 PM
Must admit I'd be worried if I wasn't making six figures.

Pokster
04-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Yeah but Monty isn't including the figures after the decimal point