PDA

View Full Version : At this point I think I’d even have Spurs as favourites.

Monty92
04-20-2016, 01:16 PM
I just cannot believe we are in this situation. It's literally the worst thing that’s happened in my life – and I once accidently ****ed a man.

I guess our best hope is Chelsea pulling their fingers out against them at the Bridge, but you can easily see them winning their remaining games.

It would be quite funny seeing Leicester **** it up, though.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-20-2016, 01:18 PM
I just cannot believe we are in this situation. It's literally the worst thing that’s happened in my life – and I once accidently ****ed a man.

I guess our best hope is Chelsea pulling their fingers out against them at the Bridge, but you can easily see them winning their remaining games.

Agree with the last bit. Sick of the "fairytale" *******s tbh.

Monty92
04-20-2016, 01:24 PM
Agree with the last bit. Sick of the "fairytale" *******s tbh.

Would it be the worst collapse in English football history, points wise, to lose it at this stage?

Burney
04-20-2016, 01:25 PM

I must admit I laughed out loud at that.

Burney
04-20-2016, 01:26 PM
Would it be the worst collapse in English football history, points wise, to lose it at this stage?

In recent years it surely has to be Newcastle? Or possibly us. :-(

Monty92
04-20-2016, 01:29 PM
In recent years it surely has to be Newcastle? Or possibly us. :-(

7 point gap with five to go? I don't think we've come that close for a very long time :-\

Billy Goat Sverige
04-20-2016, 01:33 PM

Didn't Man Utd lead the league by 8 points after 32 games and City won it on goal difference? That only a was a few years ago.

Leicester were 7 ahead of SPurs after the same amount of games.

Norn Iron
04-20-2016, 01:40 PM

Their chances in percentage terms

Leicester 65%
Spurs 35%

Red N White Army
04-20-2016, 01:41 PM
From a few days ago:

ON THIS DAY: In 2012, Man City trailed Man Utd by 5 points with 4 games to spare. They went on to win the title...

Red N White Army
04-20-2016, 01:42 PM
Never tell me the odds! Sorry, SW BR arrived this week