PDA

View Full Version : Anyway, on the whole today we've mostly done fairly well

Ash
04-18-2016, 03:30 PM
in not Talking About The Football. The few of us that are here, anyway. (IRL the Palace fan who sits next to me has kindly not said anything.)

Sir C
04-18-2016, 03:33 PM
in not Talking About The Football. The few of us that are here, anyway. (IRL the Palace fan who sits next to me has kindly not said anything.)

There's a disappointing lack of ANGRY people.

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 03:42 PM
There's a disappointing lack of ANGRY people.

Yeah, but someone would only wind them up, then they'd have a ruptured spleen, which would be funnier.

Actually that sounds quite good. Have they all imploded or have they finally got bored of saying the same thing over and over again?

Ash
04-18-2016, 03:47 PM
Yeah, but someone would only wind them up, then they'd have a ruptured spleen, which would be funnier.

Actually that sounds quite good. Have they all imploded or have they finally got bored of saying the same thing over and over again?

I think we're all a bit bored of seeing the same thing over and over again, tbh. Perhaps apathy has overtaken anger in some quarters. Lots of people didn't bother going on Sunday. It will be even emptier on Thursday, I expect.

Sir C
04-18-2016, 03:47 PM

Maybe they've just given up. Or they can't work out how to use the shiny new board.

Fash
04-18-2016, 03:51 PM
The season ended last weekend. Yet modd still thinks we are in the race.

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 03:53 PM
See, look, here's the thing, you insulting their inelligence by inferring they cant work out something relatively simple like a new board is really rather nasty.

Plus your best mate clearly struggles too

Maybe they've just given up. Or they can't work out how to use the shiny new board.

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 03:54 PM
I think we're all pretty resigned to our fate here, arent we? Horrible as it might be.

I think we're all a bit bored of seeing the same thing over and over again, tbh. Perhaps apathy has overtaken anger in some quarters. Lots of people didn't bother going on Sunday. It will be even emptier on Thursday, I expect.

Burney
04-18-2016, 03:57 PM
See, look, here's the thing, you insulting their inelligence by inferring they cant work out something relatively simple like a new board is really rather nasty.

At least I know the difference between infer and imply, though. :vsign:

Sir C
04-18-2016, 03:58 PM

What he said about infer :vsign:

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 03:59 PM
Alright correctotron, you're had your fun cooking with ladies underwear

At least I know the difference between infer and imply, though. :vsign:

Ash
04-18-2016, 04:05 PM

Snin might like a go at that too.

Fash
04-18-2016, 04:07 PM

wouldn't it be better to wear the underwear whilst doing the cooking?

gco40203
04-18-2016, 09:27 PM
Have they all imploded or have they finally got bored of saying the same thing over and over again?

just bored of the club treading water, we never progress and AW sounding like a broken record but hanging on with his rose tinted glasses when it is obvious to everyone that we will not win major honours unless he changes his approach but he still refuses to change. Kroenke doesn't give a damn, what use is Gazidis (we signed 1 player last summer FFS), Ramsay, Wilshere, Walcott, Ox always miss at least half a seaon through injury and it still seems to be a surprise to AW, Giroud is not good enough, Mertesacker is too slow and is now always embarrassed in top games, we don't have the mental strength to succeed and we don;t have any leaders on the pitch.....etc etc yawn, yawn